OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Slimmmmmm said:
There is no sources included with these channels and there should be as they all use open source code that has strict rules.
This would also allow others to make their own and stop so much requesting for these type channels to be made for people.

Anyway, I must say I do like the look of them myself, sometimes less is more.

:wtf: good point. I got the forwarder dols lying around, so I don't really have the source code... so I'll just upload the images and the psd files I used, so others can use them as a template. That's the best I can do
biggrin.gif

EDIT: the updated forwarders were all made using CustomizeMii 2.1, so you can probably get their forwarder source in Leathl's googlecode page. Images are still included, though
smile.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey if anyone wants me to make a channel, post it... if many people want it I'll make a wii-like version! Now if it's a forwarding dol or a hard to find app, I need the dol... I'm not very good compiling stuff xD

Also, is it just me or Wii-like sounds too much like NeoRame's Wii-ish channels xD I just realized that

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Great news! Now that CustomizeMii can make it's own forwarders, I decided to make some! I also updated the old channels to look smoother (no more pixellation, even on HDTVs!), by using Lz77 compression. See for yourself on the first page!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They certainly look nice.

However...I've got my wii to boot up in configurable USB loader (and return to it when quitting a game). That, and the addition of including a handfull of forwarder ISO's have put just about everything I want or need right within my grasp. It's been at least a week since I've even seen the nintendo menu. That kinda removes any need for any channel, no matter how slick it looks.
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
davidsl_128 said:
mp2609 said:
Would you be able to make a Wii-like channel of the Neogamma R8 RC1 Autoboot?
smile.gif
Well if you know where I can find the boot.dol (I only found wads) I'd be glad to make it!
#1, see my signature for the autoboot neogamma mod
#2, using customize mii, u can insert the boot.dol from EITHER a DOL or a WAD into a new channel/wad (hint: look at the options tab)

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Great news! I just added a WiiWare-like channel, Super Mario War Wii! It's a port by Tantric of the awesome VS Mario multiplayer game. Imagine New Super Mario Bros Wii, but with way more competitive modes and retro visuals. Check out the first post for details
smile.gif

EDIT: I just checked my Megaupload account... the download count of these channels is OVER NINE ONE THOUSAND!!! And that's without counting the very first channels I made, when my username was still wii_128
smile.gif
Anyway thanks for the support! Also if you like one of these channels make sure to post something, so that this topic stays on top and more people get to see them!

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
So, um, I need help... because a new Wii64 version was released recently, I'm making a Wii-like channel for it. Anyway, here's a sketch of how it looks right now.

wii64-1.png

So, for it to look Wii-like like the others it needs to have some sort of text at the bottom. I can't think of anything, and just "Wii64" is too short. Any suggestions? Also, should I just leave the "Wii64 Channel" thing, or does "N64 Channel" sound better?

EDIT: Replaced paint sketch with the photoshop image I made yesterday. yay.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm not a native English speaker, so I tend to do stupid grammar and spelling mistakes; so if someone finds that something is wrong with the wording in my channels, could you point it out so I can fix it? Thanks
smile.gif
Also, I'm still open to suggestions for the Wii64 text... right now I have "Insert a drive with N64 roms to start", so feel free to suggest something better. Also if you don't like the sound that plays on the channel (it's the same as the NeoGamma and USB Loader channels) feel free to suggest something else.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
UPDATE: Super Mario War channel was fixed. If you were one of the 16 people that downloaded it (yeah so many people lol) you may have noticed that it had a NeoGamma wad, and not a SMW wad. Now it's there.

On another note, I'm taking suggestions for the new NeoGamma channel text (since in the new autoboot you don't hold 1 to change the options, you tap any button). I thought of "Tap any button for more options" but I didn't like it much. btw, expect a new channel when xflak releases his R8 final NeoGamma autoboot (if he does, I hope so!)

EDIT: And he did! NeoGamma autoboot updated to R8 final!

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
WiiMC Channel released!

wmc.png

No one had made a channel for it, so I took the challenge. It's not exactly Wii-like, but it's still cool
smile.gif
Anyway I don't have my Wii here and I can't test it, so if anyone wih BootMii or PriiLoader could test it for me I would really apreciate it!

Download link

EDIT: well it seems that didn't work. Anyone can test this wad? (or the widescreen one)

EDIT2: Ok NOW it works. The link is on the first post.

wishmasterf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
davidsl_128 said:
WiiMC Channel released!

wmc.png

No one had made a channel for it, so I took the challenge. It's not exactly Wii-like, but it's still cool
smile.gif
Anyway I don't have my Wii here and I can't test it, so if anyone wih BootMii or PriiLoader could test it for me I would really apreciate it!

Download link

EDIT: well it seems that didn't work. Anyone can test this wad? (or the widescreen one)

Sorry. Both not working! Both dont start WiiMc.

This works:

PERSON66 posted this in another thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynynyliwzmz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo