Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Man, talk about getting requests
smile.gif
I had forgotten about this topic... Anyway I don't think I'll be doing any more channels for a long while. Here's my latest, and maybe last, creation:

Dol Loader Channel

Preview-4.png

The Dol Loader channel loads, well, dol files. I have it hidden on the very last page of the Wii Menu so that I can load a .dol in case the HBC gets broken again by an update. For those people that don't really use forwarder channels but want to have a safe net when updating.

Download
(I just uploaded it so the file may be unavaliable, just wait a minute or two)

There you go. I don't think I'll make any other channels, but never say never!

EDIT: Very few people ever got this, and you can use the Multi-Mod Manager channel below for the same rescuing purposes (and waaaay more than that!) so this channel is no more. Sorry
smile.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Happy new year to everyone! At least everyone that still reads this topic xD. Anyway, I realized that the Dol Loader channel was pretty useless since the HackMii installer is not a Dol but an Elf file. But instead of going the easy way and just releasing an Elf Loader channel, I made something better...

Preview-5.png

Yes, that's WiiWu's awesome Multi-Mod Manager! Not only does it do like, everything, it has a built-in app loader so that you can use this to run the HackMii Installer if something happens to your HBC. This also means I removed the Dol Loader Channel, but only like 20 people ever downloaded it (thanks to those people though!).

Download the forwarder channel here!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome work. i love you channels. i only did a simple mod to make the usb loader channel use usb 2.0 speeds and as well be able to forward to usb. my splash screen is ugly but if you want it i can send it to you.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
VashTS said:
awesome work. i love you channels. i only did a simple mod to make the usb loader channel use usb 2.0 speeds and as well be able to forward to usb. my splash screen is ugly but if you want it i can send it to you.
What do you mean make it run on USB 2.0? I thought that happened on the loader itself, not the forwarder
wacko.gif

Also thanks. I try my best doing these
smile.gif

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to make a Mario Kart Wii forwarder channel that works with Configurable USB Loader that would load that game from a USB drive?

I've seen tons of threads here and there about how-to make your own channel but I am really not very good at that sort fo thing so this is why I am asking here.

Thanks for your time and your channels are superbly professional looking!

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to make a Mario Kart Wii forwarder channel that works with Configurable USB Loader that would load that game from a USB drive?

I've seen tons of threads here and there about how-to make your own channel but I am really not very good at that sort fo thing so this is why I am asking here.

Thanks for your time and your channels are superbly professional looking!
just grab yourself wiigsc app from mod mii ? an have fun, this makes all game channels to load from all the newer loader(not wiiflow 2.2). i use my channels to load all my games. points right to the game with out taking you to the usbloader.( cfg- no splash,load on 249,d2x-v7. an what ever your partion is?).

http://gbatemp.net/topic/151174-crap-easy-to-use-channel-creator/page__st__930__p__3892344__hl__wiigsc__fromsearch__1#entry3892344

scottus0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megaupload was taken down recently so all the links are broken. It's a shame, too, the channels look really nice!

MediaFire is different file-sharing site that still exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...