Not open for further replies.

Timbaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Perhaps we could now have full region-free? Seeing as the problem is that the sections which "decide" which region a game is displayed in, sometimes cannot be found by regiofrii.
Here's hoping this will help whith smash bros brawl
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a thought but this was posted already:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=72013
I am hoping for a good discussion (this is a monumental occasion) but if it is broken between threads that will be difficult.

None the less I grabbed everything I should need and I am just waiting for ISOs to appear my side.

ShortFuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm writing a GUI based on one I wrote for the GameCube and the NDS roms.
smile.gif
Expect it to be ready by the end of this week.
smile.gif

This also means that Modchips can now stay one step ahead of the Nintendo, like PSP vs Sony. We can finally see what Mario Galaxy is doing to detect firmware.

By the way, the encryption key was found, there just isn't a tool released yet to do it.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm.. I thought I just posted in this topic but I guess there's 2 of this topic...

Like Scorpei said and Shortfuse too. You need to re-encrypt and sign the iso to be able to play it. and only nintendo and the hackers that did the homebrew hack can do this as of right now.

Kyokokoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm with Timbaman on this one. I just hope someone competent will at the very least find a way to exchange the language files in the ISO structure so that we can make a Wii set to japanese play multi-language games in the desired language - if there is such a possibility, and I'm not just pulling this outta nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu