Hacking WII HOMEBREW ch TRYING TO FIX #0002 ERROR

rustywire63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have Version 3.3 On My Wii With Homebrew Ch Installed.....................getting error #0002 on some new games like punch out.
connected my to internet and updated hombrew ch and cios through the net today. thought this would fix my error message .....no go ..............need help..............??????????? THANKS IN ADVANCE

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
yep, its CAPSLOCK friday again...

you need the new ioses, i think 55,53,60,61, and a few others

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the 002 error anyways? I heard that madworld has an 002 error and since my madworld (ntsc-u) goes to a b;ack screen, am I right to assume that the black screen is the 002 error?

Also, I heard you need to install IOS 38,53,55 for madworld to work. I'm pretty sure I have those IOS when I checked with Any Title Deleter, however it was hard to distinguish whether I have IOS 30 or 38 since an 8 and 0 both look similar from my TV.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ios 30 is for the 3.2 system menu. If your on 3.2 then it's definitely ios 30 and not 38. The lack of the new ioses will cause the black screen issue. The 002 error is different. Look for the 002 fix backup loader channel or the latest version of geko os. I'm also pretty sure that using waninkoko's cios 36 rev9 and higher should also solve the 002 error, so if your using an older version it's time to upgrade.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As long as you don't tell how you launch the game, you nobody is able to help you.(i thought that's obvious...)

@john.jingle:
You will see what the 002 error is when you get it, it's pretty clear then.

rustywire63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:

not familar with the term ioses.................what are they........................i loaded my games using back-up launcher (which i updated via internet) wii gator 0.3 i think...........error #002 i get with a blue screen............behind it in back ground....................????????????????

since i updated back-up luancher and cios i thought that would suffice......................but i guess not......................help?????

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rustywire63 said:
jan777 said:

not familar with the term ioses.................what are they........................i loaded my games using back-up launcher (which i updated via internet) wii gator 0.3 i think...........error #002 i get with a blue screen............behind it in back ground....................????????????????

since i updated back-up luancher and cios i thought that would suffice......................but i guess not......................help?????

How do you update the backup launcher via internet? And how do you do that without getting the 1st update(with 002 fix)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone