Hardware wii headset black ops problem

xGRUMPYx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought the wii headset yesterday n was exited to try them on, problem is it doesnt work on the wii i mean the light turns on but i cant see the icon on the screen that i have the headset plug in, can anyone help?? oh im using neogamma ios249 (rev 19) by the way, im also on the latest wii firmware, Just let me know what i should post so u can tell me what to do THANKS!!!!

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
JoostinOnline said:
luminalace said:
I use Hermes cios 224 (Base 56) and game and headset works fine on CFG and USB GX.
It's base 57. IOS57 has the drivers for the headbanger headset, so any cIOS with that base should work okay.

I stand corrected. My mistake it is base 57! I do however have probs getting the game working correctly using a Waninkoko CIOS!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
luminalace said:
JoostinOnline said:
luminalace said:
I use Hermes cios 224 (Base 56) and game and headset works fine on CFG and USB GX.
It's base 57. IOS57 has the drivers for the headbanger headset, so any cIOS with that base should work okay.

I stand corrected. My mistake it is base 57! I do however have probs getting the game working correctly using a Waninkoko CIOS!
Well Black Ops has quite a few problems when it comes to USB loading. There are workarounds though. A lot of people couldn't get wanin's cIOS to work unless they used the 222 version of a USB loader, or 224 to work unless they used the 249 version (the normal one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1