CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
You're wrong, they're obviously made on farms'n'stuff so they're Farm'n'stuffware .
So, Wii is produce?

"I'll have a pound of your cucumbers, two pounds of potatoes, please, and two pounds of Wii"
"Oh, you'll love it, ma'am, it's fresh from the farm."

laugh.gif

of course! Wii grow on trees! Just like every Nintendo console.
I thought everyone knew that..

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jul 3 2007, 01:55 PM)]So you guys don't power your Wii's by hooking them up to a bicycle and pedaling like there's no tomorrow?
You don't make your 8-year-old third-world slaves do that for you? That's what everybody else does.
unsure.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Jul 3 2007, 01:55 PM]So you guys don't power your Wii's by hooking them up to a bicycle and pedaling like there's no tomorrow?

You don't make your 8-year-old third-world slaves do that for you? That's what everybody else does.
unsure.gif

Seriously. Think about the 8-year-old third-world slaves. And make them work!

bwahaha

ryuujin2788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're wrong, they're obviously made on farms'n'stuff so they're Farm'n'stuffware .
So, Wii is produce?

"I'll have a pound of your cucumbers, two pounds of potatoes, please, and two pounds of Wii"
"Oh, you'll love it, ma'am, it's fresh from the farm."

laugh.gif

of course! Wii grow on trees! Just like every Nintendo console.
I thought everyone knew that..

Of course! How else could they make such incredible profit margins in such a short time? Ahh, Sony and Microsoft... those suckers. Actually manufacturing a game console and putting themselves in a deficit.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Seriously. Think about the 8-year-old third-world slaves. And make them work!

bwahaha
No, not "make them work", that's not politically correct. Instead, you "give them a chance to, um, learn responsibility and learn to be a productive part of society". Collect valuable experience and stuff.

Only they won't be a part of society, since they're chained to a treadmill powering your Wii.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i was being completely serious and you just turn it into a big doo doo thread well guess what i hate you because when e3 comes you will all be sorry for making fun of me thats right just wait and see and we will see who was right and was wrong and i just said i will be right so HAHA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM