I like dem vidya gaimes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sup.

I'm looking for a FPS/TPS for Wii that:
- Is relatively easy to play (I'm not very good at these games)
- Has a good offline campaign (preferably local multiplayer).
- Has a good story line / setting. I'm not that much into world war 2 stuff.

Does anyone have suggestions? :) It's ok if the game doesn't have all the points.

luigiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Call of duty Black ops
Call of duty Modern Warfare Reflex edition
The Conduit
Conduit 2
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Red Steel 1& 2

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think either Metroid Prime Trilogy, Red Steel 2 or The Conduit fit somewhat in your description. All the Metroid Prime games are quality, they have a lengthy single player campaign and IIRC MP 2 has local multiplayer, although I don't know if you would really consider them being easy.
I haven't played Red Steel 2 (Damn I need a WM+) but I've hear pretty good things about it, again, I don't know if you would consider it easy but it does have a good offline.
And finally The Conduit, tbh honest I just played like an hour of the game, but it seemed like a decent game, nothing too amazing but it would probably fit in your description. It seemed to be easy, the setting is not WW2 like, but from what I remember, it doesn't have local multiplayer, just online.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I had totally forgotten about metroid prime! I've played through half of the first game. The trilogy seems like a good buy :)
I won't try Red Steel 1 (because I've heard it was terrible), but Red Steel 2 seems to have fixed all the problems that 1 had, so I think I'll try it. The gun/sword hybrid gameplay seems interesting ^^
The Conduit looks like a basic, yet good fps. Definitely going on my getlist. Thanks for the suggestions, I've got some good looking games to get now ;)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FPS:
Dead Space - Extraction: It's more a Rail shooter than a real FPS but I liked it. I class it in FPS genre even if it's on rail as this is a first person view.

TPS:
Resident Evil 4: I find it a little hard. I'm not good in this genre either :P
Ghost buster: Not sure if it can be classed in TPS.

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Metroid Prime isn't really a FPS, more a FPAA. Sure, you shoot stuff, but solving puzzles and backtracking is equally, if not more important. Setting-wise it's one of the most impressive games out there, no single room looks the same and the environments are beautiful and very varied. The music is awesome too. Story is good, but is mainly told through scanning and reading stuff around you. No shiny, scripted movie-like CoD cutscenes. Only MP 2 has local multiplayer, but the focus is clearly on single player. You get to choose a difficulty, but the games aren't really that hard. Some bossfights can be pretty lengthy and tricky, but there is usually a Save room before them. But you have to like exploration and backtracking, chances are that you won't like it if not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*