Hacking Wii Flow+USB Loader GX+Monster Hunter=Screeching Freeze

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, last night i finally managed to get WBFS set up (Without it wiping my Hard Drive
biggrin.gif
), and today when i tried running USB Loader and Wiiflow with Monster Hunter, i always get various errors. I either get the screeching black screen (99% of the time with USB Loader and half the time with Wii Flow), or i get the Blue Error 002 Screen with WiiFlow.

Im using Hermes V5, and it couldnt be the system or the harddrive itself (Configurable USB Loader works fine with Monster Hunter, except for the fact that it freezes on Option Menu's repetedly and wont allow me to join 4 Player Quests online)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
dgwillia said:
Well, im using Version 17, how do i go about updating to that? (Does it involve deleting or something? Or is it just a straight update as if it were my first time)
Well...get the Installer, choose IOS249 on Startup, choose Network Installation, choose IOS37 as base, hit ok, done (if you have online)

And searching doesn't hurt
wink.gif

dwmyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the US version and USB Loader GX, the only thing I could get working is hermes v4 222 using 36 and 37 merged. coisx 19 wouldn't work.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, since i already have V5 installed, all i have to do is Download the V4 installer then re-install? Or do i have to do something more indepth. (New to this Wii hacking stuff)

Also, my 223 is already using 37, wouldnt that cause a conflict?

(Im just trying to get Monster Hunter so that it stops freezing in 4 Player Quests Online, and when i stay on a Menu too long)

DexterG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I load monster hunter 3 with the usb loader gx, it gives me instructions on how to wear the wii remote then it tells me that it is checking the wii system data. Then the screan goes black and nothing happens. I can't finish the installatation of Hermes cios222/223 because when I go to 223 and select use ios 38 merged with ios 37 at the ios base selection, the screen freezes and nothing happens. Please help!! I want to play monster Hunter So bad!

nkarafo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
dgwillia said:
So, since i already have V5 installed, all i have to do is Download the V4 installer then re-install? Or do i have to do something more indepth. (New to this Wii hacking stuff)

Also, my 223 is already using 37, wouldnt that cause a conflict?

(Im just trying to get Monster Hunter so that it stops freezing in 4 Player Quests Online, and when i stay on a Menu too long)

Hello there. I was facing the exact problem! I solved it with some friend's help. I did the same thing with v5 cIOS but no luck. You have to reinstall the v4 and NOT the v5. It will be overwritten.

http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-softwar...ios-v4-out.html

I installed only cIOS 222 and select IOS37 merged with IOS38. Then from wiiflow, change 222 and wiiflow will play it. I didn't check it online but the game started normally without beeping sounds or errors. I have PAL wii (softmod + hardmod) 4.1E.

jk_dance

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I read alot about ios and stuff but i still dont really understand. I dont even remember what base i got for my 249.

But if i change the base of ios249 to ios37 will it change anything for the other games, because all games allways worked for me. So i hope it wont stop the other games from playing.

hoshikagayaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I followed what you said about the cIOS 222. I'm using wiiflow and when I switch it to 222, it stays on the wiiflow loading screen. I'm just a humble kitty wanting to play this game. (And Yes, I'm very dumb)
happy.gif

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hoshikagayaki said:
Hi, I followed what you said about the cIOS 222. I'm using wiiflow and when I switch it to 222, it stays on the wiiflow loading screen. I'm just a humble kitty wanting to play this game. (And Yes, I'm very dumb)
happy.gif
way to ressurect a thread that's been dormant for nearly 6 months....see my sig for proper MHT playing....you need to load the game with an IOS37 or a IOS56 base....so IF you have that @222, then it should work....

otherwise, you can install 222, 223, 224, 249, or 250 with an IOS56 base and launch the title from that slot....hope this helps.

hoshikagayaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
hoshikagayaki said:
happy.gif
way to ressurect a thread that's been dormant for nearly 6 months....see my sig for proper MHT playing....you need to load the game with an IOS37 or a IOS56 base....so IF you have that @222, then it should work....

otherwise, you can install 222, 223, 224, 249, or 250 with an IOS56 base and launch the title from that slot....hope this helps.

Wow, that was SUPER fast, I shall do what you say. What a total badass you are
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing