Wii flow Takes forever to load and when i open a game it goes back to the home menu

emeans23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some information.

the game still shows up in the wii message board log

i am using a fat32 128gb sd

i have tried the latest wii flow lite, version 4.9.5 and 4.0 and a wiiflow version from 2017 (i got it from a youtube video)

i have also tried using usbloader gx with a sd converter but it says there is no usb

wii flow can see the games and download box art

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
usbloader gx cannot load sd games, you must use a hdd, sd port is very slow and maybe in your case is not compatible your sd card, even if the sd is compatible, not all the games will run by sd, I had issues with dead space extraction

emeans23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usbloader gx cannot load sd games, you must use a hdd, sd port is very slow and maybe in your case is not compatible your sd card, even if the sd is compatible, not all the games will run by sd, I had issues with dead space extraction
When using WiiFlow, the game will start to load and then go right back to the homescreen

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
When using WiiFlow, the game will start to load and then go right back to the homescreen
you could upload syscheck scan to see what you got installed, I have never update wiiflow, I use the old version 4.X.X, as I told you not all sd card are compatibles with wii, I tried to keep my 32GB microsd but I ended using a HDD, maybe your sd is fake too, try with another one and you will know

emeans23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could upload syscheck scan to see what you got installed, I have never update wiiflow, I use the old version 4.X.X, as I told you not all sd card are compatibles with wii, I tried to keep my 32GB microsd but I ended using a HDD, maybe your sd is fake too, try with another one and you will know
I'll try syscheck but i also have another wii that works fine with the sd card

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
syscheck will show the IOS you got installed, if you got issues is for something, you cannot figure out just with the things you said, in my case the sd port is locked, every sd card I put inside is read only, i guess the port is the problem or is dirty, I am not sure and I dont really care because I dont need sd in the wii

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I keep seeing people saying this but I've been loading my GC games from my SD and Wii from USB for years :/ EDIT : oh you mean no wii games lol my bad XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work