Hacking Wii Duplicated Channel Remover v2

Baiano19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damn ,I used this thing and it removed BOTH channels in BOTH languages(nstc/jap)... for a sec I though I bricekd my Wii...

How can I get both Weather and News channel back?

SHIT there are some traces of both channels( no graphics around, just a white channel with "news channel" written... wtf should I do?

How the hell I use anytitle del????????

help
frown.gif

EDIT: I think I use the pal version... what a moron!!!! Now I beleive there are traces of Pal Weather and News channel, I think I am gonna delete them with the US channel remover... now how the hell am I going to get them back, also how in the world do I use anytitle deleter??

EDIT 2: solved!

Ultimatim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3.3U and i dont have the homebrew channel so i was trying to burn the .iso on the wii but i keep getting an invalid error on nero and imgburn, is there a problem because ive tried both CD R and DVD R and no juice. >

mr.kv

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys,

I am new to this Wii world.

I tried to remove the duplicate chanels.

I have 3 forecast , 3 news chanels. one of the forecast chanel is displaying chinese and english as well.

I my console WII PAL.

I have burned PAL.iso and run that.

It didn't worked.

what might be the problem.

Any one have an idea.

Thanks

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I have 3 forecast , 3 news chanels. one of the forecast chanel is displaying chinese and english as well.
OMG, that's bad lol....how did you manage that many, how many semi bricks in one can you have...i thought you only get 2, what you do change, pal to ntsc-u to j? lol

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
OMG, that's bad lol....how did you manage that many, how many semi bricks in one can you have...i thought you only get 2, what you do change, pal to ntsc-u to j? lol

lmao fail
rofl2.gif

Chewy5

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It took a lot of digging. But if you have the elf or dol file, here are the instructions:

In your computer:

1) In your SD card, under /apps, create a folder and name it whatever you want
2) copy the elf or dol files into the newly created folder
3) rename the files to boot.elf and boot.dol

In Wii:

1) Put the SD card back inside the Wii
2) Load your Homebrew channel
3) You should scroll over to see that you now have a new selection
4) Press A on the new item
5) Press reset on your Wii
6) Your Wii should restart automatically

I found that my Wii took the .dol file and not the .elf file. It's just easier to put both files in the folder and let the system choose itself. You will need to have the Homebrew Channel installed.

This should also be the method to run any new applications on the Wii after you have the Twilight hack with Homebrew Channel.

forza11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was looking for this as well. However, V2.0 didn't work for me. V2.1 did the job. It probably has to do with the .dol and .elf files. the 2.0 only has an .elf. the 2.1 has both the elf and dol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...