Hacking Wii Duplicated Channel Remover (PAL version)

xboxreloaded

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1337Nemo said:
xboxreloaded said:
1337Nemo said:
Worked great, thanks!
how do you burn the file ?

i will burn with nero 9 dosent will burn the iso

i used the zelda exploit
wink.gif

thx but my game is by my friend ;-)

its work Perfectly with imgburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, Sorry for my english.
I'm enable to use this tool.
I succesfully install the Twilight Hack on my wii. I copy the remover on the root of my SD card after renaming it in boot.elf. I've got the "START CLUSTER REPLY 0000000 0000000000000000000000" error.
So I started to trye the iso solution but Imgburn is enable to open the iso : "Invalid or unsupported image file format".
I installed an internal my SD to GC Mem Slot (http://www.sockrocket.com/wii/) for the gamecube homebrews so maybe the twilight hack is enable to works due to the fact that my front sd reader is also my SD to GC Mem Slot.

So if someone have an idea or can tell me if he successfully burn the iso with imgburn, or have modded his wii on the same way than mine...
Thank you

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I succesfully install the Twilight Hack on my wii. I copy the remover on the root of my SD card after renaming it in boot.elf. I've got the "START CLUSTER REPLY 0000000 0000000000000000000000" error.
I'm pretty sure you'll want to either update your Twilight Hack version, and/or make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT16 (Or simply just FAT). (Required unless you have the newest version, give it a try) And the SD gecko isn't supported anymore, so don't bother with it. I doubt having the front slot wired to the GC slot would make any difference...

Trophies
XP
Country
FAT16 of course (FAT).
I found what is the problem. It was from my internal SD to GC Mem Slot using front SD. If fact, The wii can see it as a GC memory card or as a front SD but il doesn't switch from one to the other with the need of an application. For exemple, If the SD card is inserted when I turn on my wii, I can't manage my saves with the SD card.
So, to work with an Internal SD to Gc Mem slot, we need to insert the SD card after Zelda is launched.

arghming

Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys,
i just wanted to know do i have to have my wii updated to V 3.2e for this to work or can i run it on what i've got, which is 3.1e?
cheers

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
arghming said:
hey guys,
i just wanted to know do i have to have my wii updated to V 3.2e for this to work or can i run it on what i've got, which is 3.1e?
cheers

I have 3.1E and it worked like a charm!

QUOTE(nimport nawak @ Mar 23 2008, 11:36 PM) I formatted my Sd card to FAT and installed the latest version of Twilight Hack (0.1alpha3b from wiibrew) before trying.
I also tried using writeelf but without result.
The same thing happened to me: I tried fat, fat32, writeelf, and nothing. Then, I tried another SD card and it worked!

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
nimport nawak said:
FAT16 of course (FAT).
I found what is the problem. It was from my internal SD to GC Mem Slot using front SD. If fact, The wii can see it as a GC memory card or as a front SD but il doesn't switch from one to the other with the need of an application. For exemple, If the SD card is inserted when I turn on my wii, I can't manage my saves with the SD card.
So, to work with an Internal SD to Gc Mem slot, we need to insert the SD card after Zelda is launched.
Im sorry but this doesn't make any sense?

AWenthusiast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi everyone! Since now it's possible to remove duplicate channels, do u think there's a chance we could add them as we wish? For everyone who owns Japanese Wii it would be cool to add US channels so that the news and weather info are in english, however I can't say where the server settings to where the Wii connects are stored.
Cheers!

masterbff

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh my god,
you're a genius !
Wii 3.2E. chipped Wiikey 1.9g PAL
double channels (thanks to fire emblem) are done (thanks to you !!)

Now i see you're brillant, can i ask you something ?
Before i had double channels. On the meteo channel, in the main menu, i had the weather live. (it shows 10°C or what ever)
but as soon as i had double channels, the meteo channel become as on the Wii 1.0. It displays just the name of the channel (meteo channel) and you have to click on it to see the weather.
So my question is : will you do something to put the channel as it has to be ? Like all the other wii where there were no duplicated channels ?
Thanks for all that you done.
GREAT JOB.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure all the duplicate channels were screwed up and didn't function properly. (Being from a different region I guess) Might be possible to modify them, but it's not really a top priority... Oh, and the source code would be nice!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: