OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
cyberbike.jpg

Here's the pack shot for Cyberbike, the Nintendo Wii exercise game that comes with its very own, full-size exercise bike packed right in.

The Cyberbike comes from European publisher Bigben Interactive, who generally deal more in video game accessories than they do full0-fledged titles, and when you get right down to it, the Cyberbike contains a lot more accessory than it does game. The game that comes packed-in places you in the role of an eco-citizen, using your head and legs to clean up the planet. You clear pollution by riding over land, sea, and air, powering your strange vehicles with your feet.

The game is due for release in January 2010, and in case you are worried about only having one game to use it with, the Cyberbike is also compatible with Mario Kart Wii, so there is that at least. I'm not seeing any word on pricing, but I'd estimate the European release will run somewhere around more than you are willing to pay.

Scroll down for a look at the bike next to a rather petite woman, as well as a screenshot of what you'll be doing with the bike once you have it.
Screenshot:
500x_cyberbike3.jpg

Gotta include this, not paying too much attention to the bike.
500x_cyberbike2.jpg
Source.

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not exactly the most health concious of people and I'm one of those people that thinks gaming should be done sat down with a d-pad. But if people keep buying this stuff then someone must enjoy it, and who am I to say they're wrong.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll need a backhoe to bury the Wii Cyberbike and possibly any other shovelware feature Nintendo makes since they are getting larger.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
The Mario Kart compatibility seems a bit dumb to me, noone wants to peddle for ages while racing in Karts, it defeats the objective.

Ugh, yeah. That would get annoying. Unless you really want to strengthen your muscles to the max.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I thought it was some sorta remake of the Namco arcade game Cyber Cycles.
Then I look at it and its just some dumb game thing, but it would have been awesome if it was a remake of the old Namco arcade game Prop Cycle. Which was a fun game that featured a pedal bike setup requiring the player to peddle faster to go up and less to go down.

I'd probably pick up the stupid bike controller just so I could use it in MAME.

Though I bet the price is overpriced shovel ware.

Would be nice if it worked with mario kart xD

As for new types of shovel ware, I'm still waiting for the virtual beer drinking hat game and old cartridge game simulator.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
facepalm4.jpg

It's called buying a workout bike, people. Nintendo, are you trying to take all outdoor activities and confine them to the indoors?

Seriously, Nintendo needs to STOP making ridiculous add-ons. The Nunchuck, seemed standard. The balance board, alright. The WM+, welcome. But when they started patenting fucking horseback riding peripherals and now this Retard-o-Cycle, I think that's enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...