Gaming Wii Composite Video to VGA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lanlan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,914
  • Replies Replies 9

Lanlan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
959
Reaction score
213
Trophies
0
XP
591
Country
United States
So I don't have a TV but I wanna play my Wii. Sure, there's dolphin with its fancy AA and stuff, but it's not perfect, plus my Wii has all my saves and shiz. I ordered this and tried it but I can get no video on the monitor. I tried it with composite and component cables. No dice. Any help?
 
thats only an mechanical adapter from the looks of it
you will need something with converter logic inside
 
I figured since they were both analog signals it wouldn't matter. But what do I know? That blows.
 
I figured since they were both analog signals it wouldn't matter. But what do I know? That blows.

You need a S-VIdeo to VGA Box
This?

Yeah, and here too http://www.amazon.co...ords=RCA+to+VGA

You can connect all RCA things like PS2 PSX etc to VGA,not just WII

EDIT:Ohh and one more thing.
I found it on Youtube.

Code:
It doesn't work for NTSC Wiis because VGA uses RGB, which only PAL Wiis support.
NTSC uses S-Video, which is stupid. I don't understand why Nintendo could just let both
regions support RGB since VGA is universal.
 
@GamerzHell9137 does that mean there's no way?

No way for what??
For a NTSC WII you need a S-Video to VGA Box
And for PAL Wii you need a RCA to VGA Box.

You can try it but i can't guarantee that's gonna work.
U can do that or u could buy the expensive HD Box Pro but i font recommend that cause its 55 $(Rip off)
 

Site & Scene News