Hardware Wii Component/VGA Audio

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,236
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
OK, so the Wii AV/Composite/480i Cable RVL-009 (R/Y/W Cables supplied in box) has Red/White Audio Cables that go into my amplifier.

The Component Cables/480p (http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=221905)...will it also be compatible with the Red/White Audio Cables in my amplifier? Also, my TV, BUSH LCD27TV022HD does not have Component slots, so if I connect a VGA/HDMI Adaptor to the Component Cables, WILL THE Red/White Cables still be free for me to insert into my 2.1 Amp?

Oh, a quicker way as well- if i buy a Wii VGA Cable, will I still get 480p resolution and the cables to connect into my amp?

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wii image can output up to 480p through component cables. A VGA will probably do the same, but using a different port.

Once while I was looking for component cables, I found a video in youtube where a guy was testing a VGA-combo Wii cable, where he was referring to "set to 480p res in Wii system menu, in order to have your LCD/computer screen detected your VGA Cable"

480i wouldn´t work with VGA combo cables.

So far I own a cheap component cable, which does a pretty nice job on my '52 SHARP LCD TV.

Wii Component cables consist of 5 - male plugs, three of them (Red, Green, Blue) are for video signal output, and the others 2 remaining (White, Red) stand for Stereo (L/R) Audio plugs.

D

Deleted User

OP
My TV (HD) does not even have Component Ports. So, is there some kind of adaptor I can use to fit Component>VGA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up