Hacking wii can not go to setting

sungee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pls help, my wii is in half brick, can not go to setting and can not play new games, l think l update in wrong regoin game, my wii is us region, by mistrick l use the eu games to update, so now,,,,,pls help,l think my last update version is 4.2, l can not right now becouse l can not go to setting, even l put the new game(kirty) and try make it update,but it wrong read the game, ,,,but still can play old game. thks pls reply,,,sungee

sungee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thks for your reply,l didnot install any hbc in this sys,this wii is my frend give it to me, so ,,,not much info to know,all l know is can play download games before,but seens update wrong regoin game, now can not go to setting and can not play new games,

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have modded to play games of a different region but don't have hbc?? Well can you bannerbomb it and install hbc?

sungee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thk's for reply, what is hbc? and how to install?,,, l am a new wii player,so,,,,,,,sorrt about l ask those question. some one tell me just put new game inn and will ask for update,so my wii will be fix,but why l put new game and can not scan the game and has error ofcouse can not update ,but old game still can play.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, just breath by your nose.
Once youre relax, download modmii and do the virgin wii hack. Modmii will give you a guide and follow it by the letter. If you used kirby to update you are on system menu 4.2.

sungee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, l just try to put the game( kirby) and hopefully make it ask for update,but it did not scan the disc and come out with error, so,, l don't know what version is my wii now ?

sungee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, l just call my friend about the wii, and he said has a mod chip inside, so wii can play dowmload game.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sungee said:
hi, l just call my friend about the wii, and he said has a mod chip inside, so wii can play dowmload game.
Uh if you did not have a modchip a out of region disk would not have work and you would not have brick your wii.
Do what I told you and then come back if you encounter problems

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Magsor said:
sungee said:
Uh if you did not have a modchip a out of region disk would not have work and you would not have brick your wii.
Do what I told you and then come back if you encounter problems

Breathe in through your nose......and out through your mouth. Listen to the sound of Magsors voice as your doing this. Aaaaaaaaaaand......relax

sungee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi Magsor.thks for your teaching, as l can not go to setting, how do l know what version is now ? so when l run the modmii, it ask me select the current version ,so what l should type, 4.1 or 4.2, if by lucky, l can finish all the processing and download,and copy in to the fold and name copy to sd,and copy and paste in to my sd card, what size of the sd card l should use ? now is it just put sd card in to my wii o any step l should follow, pls kindly reply.thks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I played on my ps3 right after school