Hacking Wii 4.0U Issues. ALOT of them.

RaNiK14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok where do i even begin with how much my wii fails. For one, each and every Wad i try to install gives me the ret error 2011 message which i know means my cIos is outdated. Problem 2 is that i cant uninstall or even install an updated ios. I have homebrew on my wii and i think i got a custom ios installed somehow, and almost all my methods have failed when it came to downgrading, wad installation, and even my stupid homebrew channel doesn't load apps once in a while

HELP PLEASE.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RaNiK14 said:
Ok where do i even begin with how much my wii fails. For one, each and every Wad i try to install gives me the ret error 2011 message which i know means my cIos is outdated. Problem 2 is that i cant uninstall or even install an updated ios. I have homebrew on my wii and i think i got a custom ios installed somehow, and almost all my methods have failed when it came to downgrading, wad installation, and even my stupid homebrew channel doesn't load apps once in a while

HELP PLEASE.

The biggest problem here is that you TRIED to uninstall an IOS in the first place. NEVER try that again. IOS are to be installed over, never uninstall them.

RaNiK14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wasn't asking for a cios i was asking how can i install a new one and i wont try to uninstall it but i cant even install one because i keep gettign error messages!1

RaNiK14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i used tbr and i did exactly what u said, but it said i needed to use the ios15 downgrade so i used it(it came with tbr) and then it said same message! should i try installing ios15 menu first?

RaNiK14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL i got my wii downgraded and everything thanks guys! hey does anyone know the name of those metal songs on the cios installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY