Wii #2698 - Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Europe)

T

TheRealVisitor

Just to stop confusion: The game boots fine with CFG. Before main menu appears the game asks to connect your "toy" with USB WiFi dongle to the Wii (you get a dongle with the game i guess). If you don't have one, you cannot get any further. No pirating this time. ;-)

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to stop confusion: The game boots fine with CFG. Before main menu appears the game asks to connect your "toy" with USB WiFi dongle to the Wii (you get a dongle with the game i guess). If you don't have one, you cannot get any further. No pirating this time. ;-)
Clever move ninty!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clever move ninty!
You mean Activision, Nintendo has nothing to do with this, this game is also for 360/PS3/PC etc

There'll be a way to hack this, depends on how this is all done even if it means having the USB contents dumped.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game looks meh to me anyway... but spryo and crash are dead to me now... there last games on ps2 and above just fucking suck!!

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for answering the big question TheRealVisitor. So next question, does the portal carry over from one console to the next? Could you, say, buy the 360 version and use the same portal device on the Wii version? From the looks of things, all the versions come with the portal: http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Skylanders:_Spyro%27s_Adventure
The kid in me is very intrigued by this game.

odja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I don't want pirating this game. I want buy original. I have softomded WII,. My question: is the game, original not pirated will be work on softmoded Wii?
Wii have two USB. First USB i have free but to second USB i conected HD. When i conect portal to 1 USB then will be OK?

xuliko

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, I prefer remake of Spyro 1, 2 and 3.
But this game Spyro looks "strange"... and "ugly"... But well, I think that game is "somthing good"... I suppose that...

Extremist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I'm sure that maybe someone might come up with codes to emulate owning one of the toys, or some method around. If not, *shrugs* I'm buying the wii and 3ds versions anyways ^^

wow, you must be rich. They want $70 for each version. So you're going to spend $140 on 2 games?! :blink:

Well, you don't have to buy ALL the figures, just the ones you wanna play with. And they're probably cross-platform, so you just need one set. Or am I wrong here? :blink:

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Form looking at youtube videos, it looks like switching figures is similar to switching out USB sticks. I wonder if there was a way to format a USB stick to act like one of the figures.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They want $70 just for the game. The games are selling for $70 a piece. The toy packs are $20 & $8 individually. So if you buy both versions, you'll be spending $140 on just the game alone.

They want $70 just for the game. The games are selling for $70 a piece. The toy packs are $20 & $8 individually. So if you buy both versions, you'll be spending $140 on just the game alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay