Wii #2473 - Milestone Shooting Collection 2 (Japan)

Absurd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Info taken from the PlayAsia site:

QUOTE said:
Milestone Shooting Collection 2 has everything a shooter wants. It contains: Radirgy, Radirgy Noa, Chaos Field, Karous and Ilvero, almost all of the remarkable titles the studio has created.

Each of them feature a unique world full of bullets and captivating systems. Ilbero takes place in a net game sort of world and your shooting craft takes care of attack, defense and the bash-on action. Radirgy takes place in a hip electronic world and Radirgy Noa has a double player mode, so ask a friend to join your game.

Chaos Field pits you against bosses the moment you enter the game, but Karous gives you a smoother learning curve, so beginners can start here before heading off to the more challenging games.

Sounds promising
smile.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
matt1freek said:
looks like i wont be needing to dust off the dreamcast anymore..

WRONG!
I still 'dust off' my DC to play Milestone games and much , much more.
With the convenience of having my DC hooked up to my PC monitor ( which is especially good for shumps as my monitor can be rotated 90" and I can play those games the way they were meanted to ) and it's so much better to play with an arcade controller that is bolted to my desktop.......
So I can really say I particularly enjoy those games on the Wii, unless they are exclusive that I can't find anywhere....
But between the DC and PC with arcade emulators and such, I can virtually enjoy most of the greatest shumps anyway !

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Radirgy, Chaos Field, and the best, Karous, already on the Dreamcast, as well as the Wii via Ultimate Shooting Collection; however, as little hope as I have, I hope UFO picks this up to publish, especially since they canceled Illvelo. I love the Milestone shooters, even though they're not on par with Cave shooters or Raiden.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
This is just Milestone Shooting Collection 1 with Radirgy Noa and Illevlo included.

+1 to using a dreamcast with VGA to a tated pc monitor, its the best way to play. Now I've got a hankering for some Gunbird 2.

Also, to the person who said they no longer need to dust off their dreamcast, you should be ashamed of yourself. Also this:

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
IIRC the first milestone collection didn't work properly through gecko/ocarina and would only recognise GC pad..... has anyone tried this new one? will it work normally with wiimote/cc/etc?????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1