Wii #2411 - Worms: Battle Islands (USA)

Antoni-YO!

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
124
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Florida
XP
119
Country
United States
Should be fun. As soon as a download appears, I will be getting.
biggrin.gif
 

Erdnaxela

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
439
Trophies
0
Age
34
XP
228
Country
France
I have played the PAL version and I think it's better than space oddity but WA is still the funnier.
 

DJPlace

the hater of something i can't recall.
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
5,611
Trophies
2
XP
3,553
Country
United States
Erdnaxela said:
I have played the PAL version and I think it's better than space oddity but WA is still the funnier.

same about PAL version but what i don't get is why the nstc does not have the wi-fi logo on it?
 

Antoni-YO!

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
124
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Florida
XP
119
Country
United States
So everybody knows, on WiiFlow (All I tested), this game will stay on the loading screen forever. SO it doesn't work for me.
frown.gif


If anyone has solutions, tell me
smile.gif
 

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
708
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
118
Country
United States
Antoni-YO! said:
So everybody knows, on WiiFlow (All I tested), this game will stay on the loading screen forever. SO it doesn't work for me.
frown.gif


If anyone has solutions, tell me
smile.gif

the pal version seems to work fine with gx. i don't use wiiflow. maybe trying a different cios might help you.
 

Antoni-YO!

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
124
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Florida
XP
119
Country
United States
smash_brew said:
Antoni-YO! said:
So everybody knows, on WiiFlow (All I tested), this game will stay on the loading screen forever. SO it doesn't work for me.
frown.gif


If anyone has solutions, tell me
smile.gif

the pal version seems to work fine with gx. i don't use wiiflow. maybe trying a different cios might help you.

I tried GX as well. I have tried IOS 249 and 222, I will try more.

Bahh I can't get it to work. It's just the game being pretty homo... I guess. There seems to be always a way to fix it.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2: I loved that one. ROFL :rofl2::rofl2: