Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great game. I`m having a good time with this
yaywii.gif

Replayability seems to be really high as well, since you get completely new paths with the new color-powers. Nice.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Crass said:
This game is just more of the crappy sonic rubbish they've been pooping out for the past 10 years, nothing different about this game at all. (if you've played any of the other sonic Wii games, then you've played this one). Also what are the two other games that are part of this "good" streak. Sonic 4 was mediocre at best.
Did you even play this? It's much more like Unleashed 360/PS3's daytime stages instead of any of the Wii Sonic games.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
People's disaffection with modern sonic games has at least as much to do with thinking the mega drive games were better than they actually were as the new ones being poor. This one isn't terrible by any means. Think sonic adventure on the dc was his best 3D outing.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
well the scrubbed version will be 3.90 GB not much difference if it's lower than the vids will be missing.
How do you get 5000 posts here, not know what scrubbed means, deny you are wrong, and then top it off by linking to a warez site? You are the worst poster I have seen here since Jalamenemne. Please stop spreading misinformation if you refuse to understand the technical stuff.

Scrubbing is similar to trimming a ROM. It cuts off the extra 00s and FFs from the end of the (unencrypted) game which makes the file size smaller while retain all previous data (FMV are still there at the same quality they were before). The scene release is bigger because purists want that extra megabyte of encrypted garbage data. Why? Because it's a bit-perfect copy of the retail game. If you really care grab the big one, but eventually those extra gigabytes of garbage add up (bandwidth or non-wbfs disc space).

It takes a bit of technical skill to cut things out of a game and make it still run. This has only been done practically for metroid prime trilogy and brawl to get them to fit on a single-layer DVD.

On topic, this game is fucking awesome even though it's a 3D Sonic game.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Heran Bago said:
Bladexdsl said:
well the scrubbed version will be 3.90 GB not much difference if it's lower than the vids will be missing.
How do you get 5000 posts here, not know what scrubbed means, deny you are wrong, and then top it off by linking to a warez site? You are the worst poster I have seen here since Jalamenemne. Please stop spreading misinformation if you refuse to understand the technical stuff.
this is the SCRUBBED version and oh look I WAS RIGHT (-20mb)!

Release Title: Sonic Clours[Wii][PAL][Scrubbed]-TLS
Release Date: 12 November 2010
Platform: Wii
Genre:PC & Video Games > Nintendo Wii > Games > Adventure
Size:3.70 GB (3,976,044,129 bytes) 4.37GB's Extracted
Number of files: Lots

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
Heran Bago said:
Bladexdsl said:
this is the SCRUBBED version and oh look I WAS RIGHT (-20mb)!
We are all in agreement that the file size of the scrubbed version is smaller. You were claiming that videos or cutscenes were removed from the scrubbed version to achieve this which isn't true.

Also you are not making better posts and death threats via PM are not appreciated.
rolleyes.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you were wrong i DO not what a scrubbed iso is and i was right about the size so suck my white ass!

typical arrogant idiotic Americans think they know everything but their all full of fat and shit!

--- end of line ---

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
you were wrong i DO not what a scrubbed iso is and i was right about the size so suck my white ass!

typical arrogant idiotic Americans think they know everything but their all full of fat and shit!

--- end of line ---
This sentence doesn't make any grammatical sense. Were you trying to type "I do not know what a scrubbed ISO is and I was right about the size"? Because that would be correct.

Your post doesn't have anything to do with scrubbed ISOs or Sonic Colours at this point. You are a bad poster making GBAtemp much worse with contributions like this. At least try to use proper grammar when you are ignorantly making nationalistic claims. Thanks for the ass palette though bro, I know being white rather than aborigine is important in Australia. See how the last broad racial sentence didn't make me sound any smarter - protip: don't talk about your Sonic SkinColours.

miyagiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I beat the game a few mins ago, took me 7 hours and 30 mins with what felt like a billion deaths on some of the stages. Don't know if those count towards the overall total playtime. Either way, I was hoping for something like Sonic Adventure 2 (minus the robot and treasure hunting parts), but was disappointed yet again. I had more fun with Sonic 4 once I learned the stupid physics. Don't get me wrong, it was an okay game like so many others already pointed out, but it was nothing memorable.

So, has anybody gotten all the red emblems and S-rank on all stages yet? Know if there's anything unlockable apart from Mii stuff in multiplayer mode? Are there any special stages? Collecting Chaos Emeralds would be sweet, but so far I haven't been able to find all red emblems in a single stage.
tongue.gif

qazqaz123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miyagiCE said:
I beat the game a few mins ago, took me 7 hours and 30 mins with what felt like a billion deaths on some of the stages. Don't know if those count towards the overall total playtime. Either way, I was hoping for something like Sonic Adventure 2 (minus the robot and treasure hunting parts), but was disappointed yet again. I had more fun with Sonic 4 once I learned the stupid physics. Don't get me wrong, it was an okay game like so many others already pointed out, but it was nothing memorable.

So, has anybody gotten all the red emblems and S-rank on all stages yet? Know if there's anything unlockable apart from Mii stuff in multiplayer mode? Are there any special stages? Collecting Chaos Emeralds would be sweet, but so far I haven't been able to find all red emblems in a single stage.
tongue.gif

Your reward for finishing every Gameland stage (which requires every Red Ring.) is super sonic

Here is some info about him:

-Super Sonic has infinite boost
-Super Sonic cannot use the wisp's powers
-Super Sonic gains 2,000 points every two seconds
-Super Sonic can destroy wisp blocks
-Super Sonic cannot be used in Gameland, E.G.G. Shuttle, or bosses
-Levels that require wisp's powers are tweaked slightly for Super Sonic
-Super Sonic is awesome

miyagiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That is so awesome!
biggrin.gif

Do you know how to unlock the second and third acts of the multiplayer game? I finished all first acts with a pal of mine a couple of hours ago, but I have no idea where to go from here. Am I just missing an obvious button somewhere?
wacko.gif

qazqaz123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miyagiCE said:
That is so awesome!
biggrin.gif

Do you know how to unlock the second and third acts of the multiplayer game? I finished all first acts with a pal of mine a couple of hours ago, but I have no idea where to go from here. Am I just missing an obvious button somewhere?
wacko.gif

Collect the red rings to unlock the other acts(so just collect all red rings. yeah, it will some time
wink.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up