Wii #2321 - The Biggest Loser Challenge (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^wiirelease-4923^^

2. ddr4ever

ddr4ever Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2008
    Argentina
    Burned on DVD and also tried configUSBLoader.....it frozes in one of the loading screens.

I'm under Wii 4.3 US

Hope someone comes out with a solution!

Thanks!

3. sazzywoo

sazzywoo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2006
    London
    This game is dissapointing unresponsive & slow [​IMG] to move on from each exercise, along with the annoying trainer saying "don't forget to wear the wrist strap" every 5 seconds [​IMG] ENTER THE MUTE BUTTON.
    I could be sitting in bed waving the wii remote around & still get thats a great workout your doing. [​IMG]
    My character does not coordinate with me just does her own thing lol Arghhhhhhhh!!!
    Will be using this as a coaster till Your Shape Evolved xbox kinect comes out. [​IMG]

4. ruineves83

ruineves83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2010
    United States
    I downloaded the game and it freezes on loading menu, does anybody have this game working in 4.2(E) ?

5. aaadmiral

aaadmiral Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    sooooo does not compare well to the Kinect version? how about to wii fit (plus)?

6. RolfThiel

RolfThiel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2009
    United States
    Game works just fine if you burn it on DVD and are on CiosCorp - we're on 3.2E and cIOScorp 3.4
    Otherwise no luck with any USB loader - also tried the 224 base 57 Uloader way I used for Black Ops

7. techker

techker GBAtemp Regular

Jun 2, 2009
    Canada
    any updates on this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice