Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Oct 25, 2010.
Gonna get this, haven't played Rockband since I finished the Beatles rockband
Gotta wait for NTSC version so my DLC's work
Same here. I'll have fun playing disc songs in the meantime!
What the hell?! I didn't even know this game was announced!
OT; nice, gonna pick it up later this week (with the awesome new keyboard )
Gotta wait for USA too. A question though, did the USA version of DJ Hero 2 and a few other recent wii games ever come out? I don't remember seeing them listed on this site.
Here's the tracklist guys (sorted by decade)! 83 songs :
* Amy Winehouse, “Rehab”
* At the Drive-In, “One Armed Scissor”
* Avenged Sevenfold, “The Beast & the Harlot”
* Dover, “King George”
* The Bronx, “False Alarm”
* The Flaming Lips, “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1”
* HIM (His Infernal Majesty), “Killing Loneliness”
* Hypernova, “Viva La Resistance”
* Ida Maria, “Oh My God”*
* Juanes, “Me Enamora”
* Metric, “Combat Baby”*
* Paramore, “Misery Business”*
* Phoenix, “Lasso”*
* Poni Hoax, “Antibodies”
* Pretty Girls Make Graves, “Something Bigger, Something Brighter”
* Queens of the Stone Age, “No One Knows”
* The Ravonettes, “Last Dance”
* Rilo Kiley, “Portions for Foxes”*
* Riverboat Gamblers, “Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead”
* Slipknot, “Before I Forget”
* The Sounds, “Living in America”
* Tegan & Sara, “The Con”
* Them Crooked Vultures, “Dead End Friends”
* Tokio Hotel, “Humanoid”*
* The Vines, “Get Free”*
* The White Stripes, “The Hardest Button to Button”*
* Faith No More, “Midlife Crisis”*
* Filter, “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
* Jane’s Addiction, “Been Caught Stealing”*
* Maná, “Oye Mi Amor”
* Marilyn Manson, “The Beautiful People”
* The Muffs, “Outer Space”
* Phish, “Llama”
* Primus, “Jerry Was a Racecar Driver”
* Rammstein, “Du Hast”
* Smash Mouth, “Walkin’ On The Sun”*
* Spacehog, “In the Meantime”
* Stone Temple Pilots, “Plush”
* Swingin’ Utters, “This Bastard’s Life”
* Anthrax, “Caught in a Mosh”
* Big Country, “In a Big Country”
* The Cure, “Just Like Heaven”*
* Def Leppard, “Foolin’”
* Devo, “Whip It”
* Dio, “Rainbow in the Dark”
* Dire Straits, “Walk of Life”
* Echo & the Bunnymen, “The Killing Moon”
* Huey Lewis and the News, “The Power of Love”
* INXS, “Need You Tonight”*
* J. Geils Band, “Centerfold”
* Joan Jett, “I Love Rock N’ Roll”*
* Night Ranger, “Sister Christian”*
* Ozzy Osbourne, “Crazy Train”*
* The Police, “Don’t Stand So Close to Me”
* Roxette, “The Look”*
* The Smiths, “Stop Me if You Think You’ve Heard This One Before”
* Tears for Fears, “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”
* Whitesnake, “Here I Go Again”*
* The B-52’s, “Rock Lobster”*
* Blondie, “Heart of Glass”
* Bob Marley, “Get Up, Stand Up”
* Chicago, “25 or 6 to 4”
* Deep Purple, “Smoke on the Water”
* Doobie Brothers, “China Grove”*
* Elton John, “Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting”
* Foreigner, “Cold As Ice”*
* Golden Earring, “Radar Love”
* John Lennon, “Imagine”
* Lynyrd Skynyrd, “Free Bird”
* Queen, “Bohemian Rhapsody”*
* Ramones, “I Wanna Be Sedated”
* Steve Miller Band, “Fly Like an Eagle”
* T. Rex, “20th Century Boy”
* Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, “I Need to Know”
* War, “Low Rider”
* Warren Zevon, “Werewolves of London”
* Yes, “Roundabout”*
* Beach Boys, “Good Vibrations (Live)”
* David Bowie, “Space Oddity”
* The Doors, “Break on Through (To the Other Side)”*
* James Brown, “I Got You" (I Feel Good) – Alternate Studio Version
* The Jimi Hendrix Experience, “Crosstown Traffic”*
* The Who, “I Can See for Miles”
* Songs available on Rock Band III for the DS.
For the people who will get this game: Have fun! Can't wait for my pre-ordered copy to come out on the 29th!
For the people who won't: There's still time to break on through to the other side.
no dj hero 2 never got an official scene release but an ntsc version is out there.
uk release out there too Great game!
So what are the graphics and importing songs like? There were no screenshots or discussion on how they were going to import songs from previous rock bands. They just said it was gonna happen for the Wii version
Anyway, same old, same old. Notes coming down, you pressing buttons, guitar making CLECK CLECK sound, and your great reward is to listen the song as the same way as you could hear it in your stereo without any trouble
Really, they should make something more out of this...
I mean, something more that dosent force me to buy another plastic guitar.
Dude, seriously, research the game before rattling off entirely false insults.... 6 string guitar, new keyboard, both of which can be plugged into an amp or midi converter and be played just like their real counterparts.
Harmonix also assured that once you master a song on Expert Pro Guitar or Expert Pro Keyboard, you'll be able to play the real thing just by plugging it into one of those.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5De9eCH1EU Start at around 30 seconds to hear the confirmation of what I just said
You should try buying one of these:
seems like a bad investment for a console that has little life left. if i'm guaranteed future game compatibility with that then i would buy it.
You read my post too nando..... They are REAL guitars and keybaords, not just for Rock Band.
It's not console-specific (only the Squier, not the Mustang/102 button guitar). You need to buy the MIDI PRO Adapter that also works with keyboards and drums.
yes i understand they are real guitars. but it is a real guitar with added soon to be obsolete functionality that will cost you a lot more than what the guitar will be worth after it's just a real guitar. i'm always weary of spending so much in combined functionalities, because usually one those functionalities always breaks down or becomes obsolete and you end up with less than if you bought separate devices.
i'd just really think about it several times before making the investment. it is very provocative i admit. but at least for me, i already have a crappy entry level guitar and i'd hate to have two crappy entry level guitars.
but it's relative. i think it will make a great learning tool. i doubt it will be any more fun than the 5 button play.
edit: i didn't know the squire wasn't console specific. so anyway, the mustang seems like the bad investment now.
edit: so if the squire requires the midi adapter, how will the game know if you have a guitar, drums, or keyboard attached? will we be able to fool the game into thinking there is a pro guitar?
i wish the upcomming NINTENDO DS (that's right. you heard me. DS) version is going to have this many songs...
it's chicken shit