XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Playing the Japan Version Pretty simple and fun
smile.gif

No AP? Playing it with usb loader?
i havent experience any problems with it so far and ive been playing for about an 1hr and 30 mins

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who has it, have you tried forcing the language to English in whatever loader you can use, legal or otherwise? I'm wondering if the disc would have the US English files on it since the releases are so close to one another. Like Wii Party, as an example. Although it's wasn't nearly complete.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HaloBenish said:
I think it's been confirmed that the english files are on the disc so it's possible that simply forcing english will work.

I can confirm this does not work, looks like were going to have to find a different way to use those english language files.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HaloBenish said:
HaloBenish said:
I think it's been confirmed that the english files are on the disc so it's possible that simply forcing english will work.

I can confirm this does not work, looks like were going to have to find a different way to use those english language files.
Edit the main.dol.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
HaloBenish said:
HaloBenish said:

your wrong i am playing it right now full english just the voices in jap other than that full english

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
CJL18 said:
HaloBenish said:
HaloBenish said:

your wrong i am playing it right now full english just the voices in jap other than that full english
This game has VOICES?! Noooo...

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fudgenuts64 said:
HaloBenish said:
HaloBenish said:

Edit the main.dol.

But what does exactly need to be changed?

Tried both WGLP and Generic Patcher but language haven't changed.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yuan said:
fudgenuts64 said:
HaloBenish said:
HaloBenish said:

Edit the main.dol.

But what does exactly need to be changed?

Tried both WGLP and Generic Patcher but language haven't changed.

With a HexEditor search "Japanese" replace this string with "EnglishUS", "FrenchUS" or "SpanishUS" only these are complete the EU languages are placeholders as it seems.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CarbonX13 said:
Forcing English does not work, at least not in WiiFlow with this release. I'm not sure if CJL18 is BSing or not, but as far as I've got it, this release only displays Japanese text.

Tried that too, only hex editing as nIxx said worked. It even makes the save file text to turn in english.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did the hex edit and replaced all 4 instances of the string Japenese with EnglishUS and the game no longer even boots... How many instances was I supposed to replace

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HaloBenish said:
I did the hex edit and replaced all 4 instances of the string Japenese with EnglishUS and the game no longer even boots... How many instances was I supposed to replace

Only the first at Offset: 007E08F0

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, now I just need to re-extract the game so I can get a clean main.dol since I don't know where the other 3 instances I changed are...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o