Wii #2252 - Keito no Kirby (Japan)

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
You edit the "main.dol" using a hex editor, you can substitute the "Japanese" string (offset 007E08F0) with "EnglishUS" (or "FrenchUS" or "SpanishUS") to play the game in those languages.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a patch but dont know how to use it
and dont know if i can post the link

EDIT

ok found how

To apply the patch : Replace the main.dol with the english patched main.dol or use the included ppf or imageDiff patches

To play in French or Spanish : Edit the "main.dol" using a hex editor and substitute the "Japanese" string (offset 007E08F0) with "EnglishUS" (or "FrenchUS" or "SpanishUS") to play the game in those languages.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
More photos
biggrin.gif
:

a0fitu.jpg

1zyxwkw.jpg

1h6lnm.jpg

2nredf9.jpg

This game is fucking funny.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Not only the game visuals are adorable, but the boxart and manual are lovely decorated, too!
Thanks for the photos!
yaywii.gif

Aaand seven worlds, according to the discart, by the way!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is quite possibly the best game of the year and the fact that Mario Galaxy 2 came out in the same year and is my favourite game of the last ten yeas...is really saying something. I usually love games that have a challenge but this one I just don't mind being easy as its just so damn charming.

Its been a very long time since we had a good home console Kirby game, I think the last very good one was Kirby Super Star on the Super Nintendo and since then the only great games have been on GB/GBC/DS. N64 one was ok but nothing special. In fact its kinda a shame that Nintendo made this a Kirby game (originally it wasn't) as it would have been the first brand new "gamers game" since Pikmin.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ChrisRX said:
Diovos said:
Are you going to upload this?
wink2.gif
Don't do it! Read the cautionary tale of the poor australian who posted about a prerelease and then uploaded it, then getting hit by a very large fine

Nah, just follow these steps:

1- Upload it behind a dozen of proxies
2- Get caught by Ninty anyway
3- ?????
4- Profit!

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
ChrisRX said:
Diovos said:
wink2.gif
Don't do it! Read the cautionary tale of the poor australian who posted about a prerelease and then uploaded it, then getting hit by a very large fine
I thought he only get caught because he showed the receipt for the game, without editing out any personal information?

Damn typos

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hocuspocus said:
does hex editing the main.dol for english change only the text to english or the text and voice?
Already been said, it only changes the text, and this doesn't include the title screen.
Also, GOTY!
wub.gif

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yuan said:
ChrisRX said:
Diovos said:
wink2.gif

Nah, just follow these steps:

1- Upload it behind a dozen of proxies
2- Get caught by Ninty anyway
3- ?????
4- Profit!

noone get caught by Nintendo because of not using a proxy (beside I suppose you mean VPN), most one click Hosters never give the IP, they just delete the file (if they would really always give the IP address, than million of people would get everyday caught) ...this poor Australian guy got caught because he posted a picture with the bill. on the bill their was the address of seller, time stamp etc.

1.Don't post a Picture of your Bill
2.No really don't post a picture of your Bill
3. you were warned!
4. use a good VPN
5. Use file.mail.ru and a multiuploader to upload your files.
6. Voila

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1