Wii #2069 - Xenoblade (Japan)

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Game's working, no issues to make it work, just in case you were wondering.

About the game itself, i'll give my own review once i'm far enough, have fun guys.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still not on Usenet @_@ Oh well not in a hurry to play a game I cant understand anyway. I wanna play it, but not enough to wait on slow ass torrenting.

For those that have already got the game (that use Usb hdd) What does the game WBFS strink down to?

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
silkyskeeter said:
Still not on Usenet @_@ Oh well not in a hurry to play a game I cant understand anyway. I wanna play it, but not enough to wait on slow ass torrenting.

For those that have already got the game (that use Usb hdd) What does the game WBFS strink down to?
Peeked into abtt?

Shrinks to 4.10Gb for me.

SUPA FRANKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all... well downloaded and trying to play but get ERROR 002... now i have 002fix Backup loader... cuz i had same issue with One Piece Cruise games but for some reason Xenoblade still gets error... any ideas?

SUPA FRANKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just downloaded neo gamma loader and it works with it... so no worries... have 30 mins in game and at first town. Games pretty good... very FFXII.

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL

I can't believe how they duped most of the people, all these crappy video trailers low quality and stuff.

Looked abosulte cack. When u see it in motion and i mean on yr own tv screen, it is very good.

This is gonna be a sick game i can tell, the intro graphics style is very detailed. (viewed on an old crt tv mind you)

combat is very good.

Waiting for the Eng translation.

Think about it, this game really suprises on the graphic note going from the poor video trailere and magazine scans.
Can you imagine how last story is gonna look?
smile.gif

InternHertz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The game hangs for me when I see the cutscene involving Rein "cutting" Fiorun. When Shulk has a flashback/flashforward the game keeps telling me the disk can't be read. Every single time.
However, when I skip the cutscene, I can go on. I saw the scene online so I'm not missing out too much but it's quite odd. Maybe it's caused by the effect applied to the scene, I don't know.

Just hope it only does that there and won't repeat
smile.gif

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InternHertz said:
The game hangs for me when I see the cutscene involving Rein "cutting" Fiorun. When Shulk has a flashback/flashforward the game keeps telling me the disk can't be read. Every single time.
However, when I skip the cutscene, I can go on. I saw the scene online so I'm not missing out too much but it's quite odd. Maybe it's caused by the effect applied to the scene, I don't know.

Just hope it only does that there and won't repeat
smile.gif

Is that the intro scene at the begginnig?

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im trying to remember the specific scene. is it the one in the room with the red sword and the one guy picks it up and it goes crazy and starts cutting stuff and then the blonde guy picks it up and he has the image flashes.

InternHertz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's the one yes, as Shulk's eyes glow, there a flashforward scene and I can't see it, the game stops.
My only solution is skipping the scene with + and A.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.