Wii #2045 - Attack of the Movies 3D (USA)

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
WTF? 4 3D glasses included? What do they expect of the average gamer? That they throw out the glasses every time they play the game and then get new ones?
wtf.gif

Why write something without even giving any thoughts first............
Ehm.........The game has a 4 player co-op option.
You don't have to use it, but some folks might want to play it together and use the 4 player co-op mode.
Now either you set it 2D, or 3D ( by the way you can switch it on the fly in the pause menu ), so it's gonna be either 3D or 2D for everybody, hence you might need up to four glasses.
Plus, you might damage your glasses and having a few spare ones might be useful.
Makes sense , doesn't it ?
wink.gif

By the way, the 3D glasses I have, have a different shade of red and green and I can't properly play this game in 3D, what a shame !
Maybe I should go and buy this one just to get the glasses.................
smile.gif

Try adjusting the colour options on your TV if you can. That might work

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Blastoise said:
Arm73 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
WTF? 4 3D glasses included? What do they expect of the average gamer? That they throw out the glasses every time they play the game and then get new ones?
wtf.gif

Why write something without even giving any thoughts first............
Ehm.........The game has a 4 player co-op option.
You don't have to use it, but some folks might want to play it together and use the 4 player co-op mode.
Now either you set it 2D, or 3D ( by the way you can switch it on the fly in the pause menu ), so it's gonna be either 3D or 2D for everybody, hence you might need up to four glasses.
Plus, you might damage your glasses and having a few spare ones might be useful.
Makes sense , doesn't it ?
wink.gif

By the way, the 3D glasses I have, have a different shade of red and green and I can't properly play this game in 3D, what a shame !
Maybe I should go and buy this one just to get the glasses.................
smile.gif

Try adjusting the colour options on your TV if you can. That might work

I didn't think about that, it might work !
I'll give it a try, but I think I'll be better off with the original glasses.
Anybody knows where to get some cheap 3D glasses ( the ones that are red/blue ) ?
I tried nVidia 3D vision on my PC, but since I have a standard LCD monitor ( not the special ones to properly display 3D with the active shutter glasses ), there is an option to use red/blue glasses on regular monitors, and the good thing is that before you use it, you can sort of calibrate the 3D output to match the shade of your glasses, and it works really well.

Edit:
Actually I just saw this for around $27 on Amazon, I might buy it just to get the 4 pair of glasses he he he.........They might be useful in other applications on my PC as well, plus there are quite a few 3D videos on youtube.....

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone ever been to Hoyts in Australia?

Coz I have 4 pairs of those Hoyts 3D Glasses which I got from watching Avatar 3D
smile.gif

They look something like this:

th_glassescopy.jpg

Just wondering if they'll work or not.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
raiderscrusade said:
Anyone ever been to Hoyts in Australia?

Coz I have 4 pairs of those Hoyts 3D Glasses which I got from watching Avatar 3D
smile.gif

They look something like this:

th_glassescopy.jpg

Just wondering if they'll work or not.

I have those as well.
And no, they won't work.
Those are active shutter glasses meant for 3D content with alternate framing.
That kind of technology requires a monitor or Tv capable of at least 120Mhz ( because they need to quickly display twice the images for each eye ).
Here you get the traditional stereoscopic 3D that you can enjoy ( along with a headache ) with simple red/blue glasses.
But the effect is quite nice, and it looks refreshing to see monsters sticking out of the TV !

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Done in 2 hrs. It's okay, reminds me of virtua-cop. First movie/level was the hardest for me. Kids love it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.