Wii #2041 - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Europe)

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone tried this version?
- Seen alot of people which tryed the USA version of this game, and it seems it freezes some specific places.

- Can anyone confirm if this version is working just fine?

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
RC89 said:
- Seen alot of people which tryed the USA version of this game, and it seems it freezes some specific places.

it's only having problems with softmodds havent heard one person with a hardmodd having problems.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GameRankings page

USA Release topic

Now to find some good links
mellow.gif

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
CJL18 said:
RC89 said:

it's only having problems with softmodds havent heard one person with a hardmodd having problems.

Thx, mine is just softmodded, so i guess im stuck until some patch for cios is released.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will wait for confirmation of this working or not with USB loaders before I grab it. The NTSC/U release is reported as being PAL by both WBFS Manager and USBLoader GX so I'm thinking nothing will be any different.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was waiting for this. I saw a few videos and I still think, that the game seems to be lacking the polish we are used o from previous games. I`m not talking about the graphics but somehow the animations don`t look finished...

But since I love PoP-games I think I need to get my hands on this to judge it first hand but still I`m skeptical...

Hopefully there`s going to be a fix in a few days, because when in a few day a certain game comes out no one will give a rat's a*s about this or any other game
tongue.gif
yaywii.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was holding off on this until I remembered I had a chip in my Wii, just been so used to USB Loader for so long. Now to open up the Wii so I know which one I have.
yaywii.gif

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can anyone please confirm if it's working off a disc without a chip (well, on a very lousy chip
smile.gif
) with DARKCORP 1.0?

vistauk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't bother playing it still freeze in the game !!!

Iv got a softmod and evern when you press the home button same thing is crashers and including when your in a battle
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg