Wii #1968 - The Daring Game for Girls (USA)

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title for this game had so much potential ("I dare you to stick this wiimote up your *****!) but it turns out to be ANOTHER sports mini-game compilation.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, ultimate girls, they dare everything but brain activities?? WTF...corner stand manager? AKA..one night stand? ... No crosswords for you girls..

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daring Game for Girls:

633703392079757110-sillywoman.jpg

Stepping OUT of the kitchen.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Daring Game for Girls:

*snip*
Stepping OUT of the kitchen.
rofl.gif

Why do you hate being a girl? You either hate it, or just find humor in kitchen/sandwich/sexist-towards-female jokes.

I would say this joke my friend told me, but it's extremely sexist, even though it's only 6 words long...

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
=/ You guys are immature,perverted asswipes,lol.So it's yet another dumb looking game with even dumber title.Why did they feel the need to make this?They already have so many sports games on Wii already don't they?

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"A daring game for daring girls like you" @_@ never knew I was a girl...but if this game says so......then I guess it has to be true. Dont get me wrong I know girls deserve games too but cmon, I dont know many girls that would even play this garbage....

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porygonal said:
And to my knowledge,most girls don't care much for games anyway,so whats the point with this crap?
@_@ what are you, stuck in 1998? More girls play games than you think. EXPECIALLY Wii (with it's cutsy games and Wii Fit). On another note, play almost any FPS that has voice chat and see how many girls/woman pwn you with no mercy(not to be confused with those annoying boys that havent hit puberty (trust me you can tell the differance...or atleast you should be able to)....gamer girls on FPS annoy me (expecially Halo and Rainbow Six Vega 1 & 2). Im married to a gamer girl as well.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1