Wii #1859 - Tales of Graces (Japan)

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... I got it working even though my files aren't as updated.

Neogamma R8 beta 7 with rev 9 only. Japanese language set.

Veritech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seansuke said:
it COULD be the ISO we have... but the likelihood of us BOTH having the same issue in the same place even with unique firmware + loaders is slim to none. I have no guesses left after those 2 :/. If you happen to find out or I happen to find out a solution, I'll post it on here or pm you guys or something like that... Im tempting to check multiple sources to see if I get the same result.

I figured it out, it was the ISO. (Got a Redump) Works fine now.
biggrin.gif

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
works fine. no AP.
smile.gif

So does anyone know how to play the Kamenin on the DSi? not just the one Via Download play. I got the one Working and also got some items. But not the import to DSi. apparently I need a software already installed on my DSi to do this. or am I wrong?

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
whats AP?
The game doesn't work for me... getting 001 error the whole time... does someone know how to solve this? (I already tested the GWP method, but without success)
btw: I'm trying it with a DVD

Link015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veritech said:
Link015 said:
Does anyone know how to get NeoGamma to work?

I have NeoGamma R8 beta15, cIOS version 15, and I tried force setting the language to Japanese but it still won't work. Don't suppose anyone has a solution for this?

Could you explain what happens?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it working. I used Neogamma R8 beta 13 with cIOS 38 rev14. I don't remember if I force languaged Japanese, but chances are I did.

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's workin know ^^
Here's some information for those, who have still problems:
I use a 4.1 PAL Wii and Neogamma R8 beta 15 with IOS249 (cios 38 rev 14 (it didn't worked with rev 15!))
region settings in neogamma: Boot Language: Japanese
Force Video: PAL 480i
Patch Video: No
VIDTV Patch: No
Patch Country Str.: No

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Raikage46 said:
It's workin know ^^
Here's some information for those, who have still problems:
I use a 4.1 PAL Wii and Neogamma R8 beta 15 with IOS249 (cios 38 rev 14 (it didn't worked with rev 15!))
region settings in neogamma: Boot Language: Japanese
Force Video: PAL 480i
Patch Video: No
VIDTV Patch: No
Patch Country Str.: No
That's pretty old news, everbody knows these settings to run the game.

A solution to boot this game through disc channel is still needed

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I doubt there is one as the game needs to be booted in japanese language.
I guess the only way to start it through the Disc Channel would be to install a japanese System Menu or to set your System Menu to japanese (AnyRegion Changer), but of course other games would also boot in japanese (if available) then.
Maybe patching the game to force japanese would also work, dunno...

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Majin Vegeta said:
I doubt there is one as the game needs to be booted in japanese language.
I guess the only way to start it through the Disc Channel would be to install a japanese System Menu or to set your System Menu to japanese (AnyRegion Changer), but of course other games would also boot in japanese (if available) then.
Maybe patching the game to force japanese would also work, dunno...
My DVD is patched to use japanese Language and PAL480i but it's still not working. Other japanese games from the past worked fine when patched to japanese.

I still think it's because you can't patch the DVD to use ios249 (like NeoGamma does). I'd love to see someone releasing a new version of IOS-Patcher that can handle this Iso.

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Raylene2K7 said:

Are you too lazy to start it with a loader, like Neogamma? It just takes some seconds more to do it with it.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Raikage46 said:
Raylene2K7 said:

Are you too lazy to start it with a loader, like Neogamma? It just takes some seconds more to do it with it.
Yes, I am.

I want my disc being able to boot directly. I don't care for my softmodded Wii but on my hardmodded Wii I'd like to have a bootable disc.

kayos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me figure out this problem. I'm playing through the game and for some reason the game just quits after I get Sophie when Asbel and Hubert are kids. I'm running NeoGamma R7 and NeoGamma R8 beta 15 and I'm still having the same problem. I don't know what the problem is.

keithsoulasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendarySkitch said:
Majin Vegeta said:
No, there is no AP.

I'm not gonna test what settings are needed, but here are mine:

USB (USB Loader GX r850)
cIOS222 v4
Language: Japanese
Videomode: NTSC
VIDTV Patch: OFF
Country String Patch: ON
IOS Reload Patch: ON
002 Fix: ON

It did not work with the default settings I have for all my other games though. I would need to test that a bit... but not now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have NO clue what it was but it works now
tired this ,can't get it to work. Im going crazy since the gameplay looks awesome( the failure that is final fantasy crystal bearers didn't help ether)
I'm learning japanese just for the untranslated games,( and job, cute girls, blah blah)

gorge express

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game worked at first on an earlier revision of Neogamma running through homebrew channel. After trying to start the game a second time however, i get an error right before the video starts playing. The error is in some kind of gibberish.. the same kind you would get trying to view japanese text on a computer without the asian language pack installed. So, installed a wad of the latest version of Neogamma and the same thing happens. It works the first time, but since then it has given me the same error. I always set the language to japanese in Neogamma, and i've tried messing with some of the other settings too. No luck so far. Using cIOS rev 14.

Anyone got ideas on how to solve this?

edit:Had trouble with a ps2 disc too.. which has never happened before. This might be a issue with my dvd burner.

edit 2: Burned it on another computer and it works. My dvd burner must be broken.

mochiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone,
complete n00b here. I tried booting the game from DVD with Neogamma but I keep getting a DVD Read Error (1048).

Neogamma R8 beta 15, cios 38 rev 14, PAL Wii 3.2E, Softmod with HBC

Tried several settings but I keep getting the same error. Any idea if it's the ISO's fault or my disc burning settings? All DVDs I burned before have worked perfectly with Backup Launcher, but it's my first time trying NeoGamma.

EDIT: Never mind, I tested the iso in the Dolphin emulator and it seems to be genuine. I guess the issue is with the disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-