Wii #1755 - EA SPORTS Active: More Workouts (Europe)

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dirtie said:
So this one has everything the original had plus more (like Wii Fit Plus)? Or is it different?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1045124p1.html

"There are 89 exercises in all: old routines from the original Active, like track running, were modified and renamed (it's now called "follow the leader") while completely new exercises like abs, waterskiing, and step aerobics were added to the repertoire"

After 8 weeks with the first one (and 35lbs of weight loss), I'm sure looking forward to this update!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Jeeezz, getting it even tho the older version is only taking space on the HDD....!!
biggrin.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went through the first day of training and I like a few things. They've seemingly streamlined the exercise routines, so that it seems like you go from exercise to exercise a bit more quickly than in the previous version. It also seems to save between exercises which addresses one complaint that you lose your entire progress if you quit in the middle of a routine. I don't know how I feel about the warm up/cool down exercises... They're ok but since I was already doing this seems to be a bit extraneous for me anyways. The obstacle course exercise is kind of gimmicky, not a huge fan of that one so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...