Wii #1755 - EA SPORTS Active: More Workouts (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^wiirelease-3224^^

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Could they not give it a better title? I mean "More Workouts"?

Well, my dad has the first one and says it does a damn good job of giving you a workout. This one got higher reviews so...

3. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    So this one has everything the original had plus more (like Wii Fit Plus)? Or is it different?

4. id242

Member id242 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1045124p1.html

"There are 89 exercises in all: old routines from the original Active, like track running, were modified and renamed (it's now called "follow the leader") while completely new exercises like abs, waterskiing, and step aerobics were added to the repertoire"

After 8 weeks with the first one (and 35lbs of weight loss), I'm sure looking forward to this update!

5. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Jeeezz, getting it even tho the older version is only taking space on the HDD....!! [​IMG]

6. doyama

Member doyama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Went through the first day of training and I like a few things. They've seemingly streamlined the exercise routines, so that it seems like you go from exercise to exercise a bit more quickly than in the previous version. It also seems to save between exercises which addresses one complaint that you lose your entire progress if you quit in the middle of a routine. I don't know how I feel about the warm up/cool down exercises... They're ok but since I was already doing this seems to be a bit extraneous for me anyways. The obstacle course exercise is kind of gimmicky, not a huge fan of that one so far.