Wii #1702 - iCarly (Europe)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
The NFO says not to trust anybody. I trust iCarly about as far as I can throw her.

Considering she's probably around 80 pounds, you could throw her probably pretty far, for a person.

I always thought iCarly was iFugly. Seriously, she looks like a gopher caught in a wind tunnel.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
It's not bad if you have young kids

icarly.jpg

but i like this more --->
carl.jpg

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Who the hell makes these games. Wake up you stupid producers wii is not some console made for stupid lame games. That only 2 noobs and a few girls who are having a slumber party would play.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
sasho123 said:
Who the hell makes these games. Wake up you stupid producers wii is not some console made for stupid lame games. That only 2 noobs and a few girls who are having a slumber party would play.
Another pissed teenager.

YOU better wake up and recognize that gaming isn't just for 15-25 year old male FPS fans. There are many kids (girls) who were waiting for this game because they love the show (like Hannah Montana, SpongeBob, Barbie, ... ).
This game will probably be more successful than MadWorld or Muramasa which both sold pretty bad.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Raylene2K7 said:
sasho123 said:
Another pissed teenager.

YOU better wake up and recognize that gaming isn't just for 15-25 year old male FPS fans. There are many kids (girls) who were waiting for this game because they love the show (like Hannah Montana, SpongeBob, Barbie, ... ).
This game will probably be more successful than MadWorld or Muramasa which both sold pretty bad.
Spongebob is awesome, just that its games are below average.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night