Wii #1635 - FIFA Soccer 10 (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^wiirelease-3072^^

2. flameo200

flameo200 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2007
    United States
    I've hear amazing things about the PS3/360 versions, is this one any good?

3. T1nmaN

T1nmaN Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2008
    Canada
    get used to bullet time......
    but not 2 bad a game!

4. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    That's some awful boxart. Why can't they just put the real people on the cover like they do on Tiger Woods games and whatever?

I haven't been a real soccer/football fan nor have I played any of the games. I'll stick to Mario Strikes: Charged.

5. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Well it is not real people, but I can tell that the one from the far left is Cuahutemoc Blanco, he used to play in México, now he's playing in europe obviously, and the one from the far left don't remember his name but I have seen him playing for ChivasUSA, let's remember that Canada is market for hockey games, USA for baseball and any other olimpic sport, and México, central and south America is soccer market all the way, that's why (I think) they place known players for this region, I still think Mario Strikers is the best soccer game for the Wii...!! [​IMG]

6. antiaverage

antiaverage GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2008
    United States
    You're off a bit on the target market for USA. It's mostly football (as in American football, not international football), then basketball, baseball, golf, and tennis. Olympic games are attempted to be sold internationally, they don't target specifically the USA.

7. Uzumakijl

Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Aug 21, 2008
    Mexico
    Hahahahahaha He looks pretty alike i guess... Anyways as far as i know he still plays in México soccer team, By the way i don't think he has ever played on Chivas... i don't really care about soccer so correct me if i'm wrong lol.

Anyways here are some screens:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

8. Loop

Loop GBAtemp Regular

May 28, 2006
    United States
    New York
    I really liked the 09 version - apart from the TERRIBLE online mode!
    This one is a little different - graphics have improved a lot IMO, while controls have remained pretty much the same. Things that have changed that I don't like = corners / free kick system & penalty system. All in all a super FUN soccer game for the wii - I am actually getting into the 'bullet time' bits now after a few games & the gameplay seems to flow better than the previous version.
    I've only played one online game with it, but it was a WHOLE match (during which a got my arse kicked!) & only a bit laggy - whereas before I must have played 20 online games with FIFA 09 and got disconnected EVERY time! Maybe I just got lucky....

9. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Why does this release have a Region ID of "Z"? Is it patched or what? SUSHi doesn't usually do NTSC-U releases.

10. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    this def is not a NTSC release, it goes right to PAL when you leave it to default on USB loader GX...if you set it to force NTSC works just fine, but I really don't think this is NTSC release, and as well it will not download the cover or the disc image for this release, I was looking into that last night, its gotta be the title ID