Wii #1590 - Wii Fit Plus (USA)

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great stuff!
biggrin.gif

Hopefully it works with the old board.
tongue.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
More stuff. Simple as that. A few additional exercises, balance games and side features.

lollercoil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
Anyone mind telling me the differences? I have the original wii fit and I use it alot so I'm curious to know.

It's everything good about Wii Fit, but with a shit ton of extras and more fun games. I know people will get turned off by females and older people buying it, but it's a very solid game.

Hobomojo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone curious, the board itself hasn't changed. So if you don't have the board and want one now would be a good time to start looking as many stores are trying to clear out the old stock. I've seen it down to $60 at a few places for example.

When the new stock arrives they are jacking the price up to $99

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hobomojo said:
For anyone curious, the board itself hasn't changed. So if you don't have the board and want one now would be a good time to start looking as many stores are trying to clear out the old stock. I've seen it down to $60 at a few places for example.

When the new stock arrives they are jacking the price up to $99

$60 for the board or for the old Wii Fit plus the board? When the cash comes in I might look into buying the necessary Wii accessories (WM+'s, Rock Band set), Balance Board included. It's either that or an Australian military horseback longcoat. Hm...

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to load the Wii Fit Plus Channel, and then have it load the game via the USB loaders?

To clarify what I mean. Currently the Wii Fit Channels you install allow you to do a basic body test without having to load the actual Wii Fit game. Once you try to do an exercise it wants the Wii Fit disc. Would it thus be possible to have it load the game via the usb loaders? I realize this is a pretty far fetched request.

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to load the Wii Fit Plus Channel, and then have it load the game via the USB loaders?

To clarify what I mean. Currently the Wii Fit Channels you install allow you to do a basic body test without having to load the actual Wii Fit game. Once you try to do an exercise it wants the Wii Fit disc. Would it thus be possible to have it load the game via the usb loaders? I realize this is a pretty far fetched request.

Nope, logic answers this one instantly, the channel in NO way is going to load the USB loader at all and would only react to an original disk being place on the Wii. I am guessing the channel could be hack to allow this...but that would be to much trouble for something rather insignificant in terms of use.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daknight said:
doyama said:

Nope, logic answers this one instantly, the channel in NO way is going to load the USB loader at all and would only react to an original disk being place on the Wii. I am guessing the channel could be hack to allow this...but that would be to much trouble for something rather insignificant in terms of use.

Eh I figured as much. I realize it would require a lot of work to hack the actual channel, without a heck of a lot of benefit. I've been exercising a lot and I'm using the Wii Fit channel as a glorified scale and tracking mechanism.

In any case I'm hoping some of the pre-defined exercises on Wii Fit Plus will put some variety in now that I'm somewhat getting tired of going through EA Active for the 6th time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol