Wii #1558 - Dead Space Extraction (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Aborts posting the same release*

Getting a lot of good reviews, could do with a new on rails shooter.

Video Games | Dead Space: Extraction | E3 09: Visceral TrailerXBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

D_Or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, this is up more than a week before the schedueled release date? Quite impressive. Looks interesting, too.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my God. Yay.
biggrin.gif

Been waiting for this one for a while now. Looks fantastic.

Although I might hold off for an American release. Anyone know when the USA version is coming out?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teonintyfive said:
So I've heard about this once or twice but never really checked out. How is it compared to the original Dead Space?
Well the atmosphere is said to be the same and the story is said to be of the same quality but the first game was a 3rd person action adventure title where this one is on rails.

QUOTE(Brian117 @ Sep 22 2009, 05:49 PM) Although I might hold off for an American release. Anyone know when the USA version is coming out?
Next Tuesday.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been looking forward to this one. I don't think it will be anything special, but onrail shooters are always entertaining. I'll probably not be playing this anymore when RE: DarkSide Chronicles is released (end of november I think) which I'll probably buy as well.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, I had no idea it was coming out already! Sweet, I just bought my second Nyko Perfect Shot specifically for this and the other RE coming out... any more on-rails shooters to be released? I have House of the Dead: Overkill. Any others?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mhm...PAL, right? Hopefully it's Multi-5...don't like the English Voices...(and yes, I know it says English...still, I'm hoping...). And damm, this makes me blowing off the Dust of my Wii...just finished Dead Space, now it's time for the prequel...great
smile.gif
!

EDIT: WTF? This is an early version? Are you shure? You can already buy it in Switzerland since yesterday (and uncut
tongue.gif
). See here.
EDIT 2: Only English-Voices...damm
frown.gif
. Guess I have to life with that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That YT was sooo Hysterical Syl. ROFL