'Dead Space' remake gets launch trailer

dead space.jpg

The remake of sci-fi horror title Dead Space is launching in a few week's time and EA has aired a new trailer ahead of the full release:

Prepare to unravel a thrilling mystery in the darkest depths of space. When Isaac Clarke and the USG Kellion were dispatched to repair the USG Ishimura mining vessel, they had no idea how quickly a routine mission could turn into a complete nightmare. What did the Ishimura crew discover in the darkness? What happened to them? And what does this mean for the future of mankind itself?

Dead Space launches this January 27 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC (EA app, Steam, and Epic Games Store).

:arrow: SOURCE

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fuck EA.
Buy Callisto Protocol instead which is made by former Visceral Games staff who got used and then tossed out the door like so much garbage after EA decided to butcher and dismember(pun intended) Dead Space.
Callisto was a buggy shit show. This is coming from a guy that platinumed it on pa5 and also owns it on pc. The game was so meh. It wasn't scary at all and combat was just annoying.

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
My backlog is so large, I havent even played the original... I think, I'll pass on this one.
Despite my earlier comments on not giving EA money by buying this, I think you definitely Must play Dead Space.

Dead Space is one of my all time favourite Ps3 game, a highly atmospheric and immersive Deep Space adventure that is un-surpassed by modern games.

Please Go Buy this next-gen remake, or preferably sail the open seas for PC bootleg version or maybe hope for a free next-gen gen upgrade on consoles.

Reactions: ecto

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I must admit, the original is one of the games that defined the XBOX360 for me. The wails of the creatures stuck on the walls, the VACUUM sections, the brutal deaths, that unstoppable monster that you had to run from and freeze...

It was almost perfect.

The realization you have by reading the first letter in the mane of each chapter...

This remake better live up to that. I'm not interested in it, as I've played the original, but I hope it has the treatment it deserves for today's gamers.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed no one ever talks about the really well done android port/version of the original dead space that was made ages ago but looks amazing for it's age ...granted now you can't buy it and have to side load it.. and it doesn't have controller support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    Useless but a true art
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: Useless but a true art