Wii #1546 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up (USA)

C

CasperH

Awesome although I will wait for the PAL version
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
Wifi logo! Where is it?

You really think this would have Wi-Fi? TMNT games are definately designed for co-op, local multiplayer.

Probably not worth a DVD for me. Practically all TMNT games after the GBA one sucked balls and this looks the same. And it's got a Ubisoft logo on it. I'll save my DVDs for Spyborgs.

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
King Zargo said:
Wifi logo! Where is it?

You really think this would have Wi-Fi? TMNT games are definately designed for co-op, local multiplayer.

Probably not worth a DVD for me. Practically all TMNT games after the GBA one sucked balls and this looks the same. And it's got a Ubisoft logo on it. I'll save my DVDs for Spyborgs.
You realise that this one is made by the people behind Super Smash Bros Brawl?
blink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:
King Zargo said:
Wifi logo! Where is it?

blink.gif

I did not. Damn you.

Still gonna wait for some reviews or whatever. Just because the people behind it made Brawl doesn't mean it's good. And I doubt HAL Labs would make a Brawl clone with Turtles characters. There's a difference between having a vast library of hundreds of Nintendo characters and the few ones that are TMNT. I still think Spyborgs will be better, personally.

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:
King Zargo said:
Wifi logo! Where is it?

blink.gif

I did not. Damn you.

Still gonna wait for some reviews or whatever. Just because the people behind it made Brawl doesn't mean it's good. And I doubt HAL Labs would make a Brawl clone with Turtles characters. There's a difference between having a vast library of hundreds of Nintendo characters and the few ones that are TMNT. I still think Spyborgs will be better, personally.
If it is a fighter, then it does
yaynds.gif

C

CasperH

hergipotter said:
Very nice.

Is it worth waiting for PAL? When will it be out in stores in EU?
According to Wikipedia it will be released at 25 september.
As for reviews, on IGN there is a hands on but that's everything I could find.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:
King Zargo said:
Wifi logo! Where is it?

blink.gif

I did not. Damn you.

BUt it is a brawl clone with turtle characters. Yeah theres some changes to prevent it from being completely the same but at the end of the day it feels alot like a smash game except without all the ninty. Which is a good thing. And I'm pretty sure theres online for this game. They had been claiming the online was gonna be better then brawl since it was announced.

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried it out. So far, it feels like a faster paced version of Brawl, and also a little more simplistic. You have a regular attack button, strong attack button, jump button, grab, and guard like Brawl. There's a ninja power button for when you pick up an item to activate. There's also a point button, which gives you a little target and you shoot at the machines in the background to change the pace of the stage. Everyone gets three lives (probably more, gotta look into it) with a health bar under them.

The game does support all the controls (Wii remote on the side, Nunchuk, Classic, Gamecube which I used for this).

There is online play and it just consists of friends and matchmaking.

There's 6 bonus games you can play to obtain coins to use to purchase extra content, and you get the locked characters through Arcade Mode. Mission Mode feels the same as Brawl, do a certain objective with anyone or a specific character. There's also a standard survival mode and tournament mode. Regular 4 player battles are played in Battle Royal.

If you need to know anything else, I'll answer as I play more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw