Wii #1509 - Metroid Prime Trilogy (Europe)

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nicky041192 said:
is there a way to remove mp3 so i can burn it on a 4,7 gb dvd? do you still need to use alt.dol while using th disc?

The US version got a DVD5 release, so this one will probably get one too.

sepho

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kedest said:
nicky041192 said:
is there a way to remove mp3 so i can burn it on a 4,7 gb dvd? do you still need to use alt.dol while using th disc?

The US version got a DVD5 release, so this one will probably get one too.
I hope a release pal for dvd5, like the usa version, will coming soon.Please if a dvd5 version will released sent me a PM please.
smile.gif

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
is there a method for booting this from a burned DL backup with softmod? or is just the alt.dol thing like when using USB loaders? The game starts fine but the console resets when I pick which game to play, after creating the save.

EDIT: I answer to my own question: use neogamma and the alt.dol from disc. works with cIOS rev 10.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just bought the original retail game and it doesn't work on my 4.1E Wii with Wiikey. The game doesn't show up at all in the disc channel. And Gecko OS says "No DVD found".

Any idea how I can get it to work?

nuke888

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just installed it but i know its a pain in the ass to boot it,anyway try any new neogamma dvd loader it should boot(but i did not tested it)

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried with NeoGamma R7 and that says "DVD Read Error". I think the problem is my current Wiikey firmware. It's firmware 1.9g. Wasn't the latest firmware for Wiikey 1.9s, which fixed the problem with original DVD9 games?
unsure.gif

dippyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Used ssbb_dvd5_tool to create a DVD5 (chopped layer 2 off). Brick blocked.

Burned to a standard DVD5 - MP1 and MP2 work fine - Using PAl Wii 3.2 with WiiKey 1.9s.

Awesome.

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
If cIOS14 is the problem, don't use cIOS14 ! problem solved.
Why everyone persist on playing it on cIO14 anyway ? install cIOS rev10 or 13a, and MP3 will be working fine.

when I try to load anything past the menu in cios 14 the wii resets. anything below that It says please insert disk for me

I am loading with game channels with cloader

A

alucard_xs

ARe you sure that the layer break is 2xxxxxx ?
My burner does not seem to burn correctly with this layerbreak (clonecd)

What soft do you use to burn backups ?
and what is the correct layerbreak ?

Thanks

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Maikel Steneker said:
Layer break is 2084960 and it should be the same for all dual layer Wii games.

I've been looking forward to playing this. Unfortunately, I bought the wrong DVD's (turns out DVD-R DL doesn't work with layer break) so I'll have to use USB loader...

I didn't know this when I was burning super smash bros, and I burned it with imgburn without entering layer break number. I played it a bit and it works great would I get problems with game because of this? Can I try some portion of the game to see if it's all right?

rugdoctors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
any way of running a dvd9 game using wiikey 1.9b? I have been using modified versions of gecko os to run more recent games, but metroid is the only one giving 001 errors. Why 1.9b you ask: 6 x dvd-speed and gamecube audiofix that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: