Wii #1272 - Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that already got this game, is this game worth getting..I have tried to find some reviews but haven't been able to locate any since this game is very new

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Swimsuit season is almost here, and gamers who won't be spending the summer in a dank basement chained to the system of their choice might want to work on their figures. That's where Ubisoft comes in: The French publisher announced today that it is bringing Gold's Gym to the Nintendo Wii.

The world's largest full-service gym chain will make its gaming debut on March 31 with Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout. The game will be compatible with the Wii Balance Board and serve as a personal trainer. Exercises featured in the game include cardio boxing, running, sit-ups, and other activities that can be done without a game console, TV, and Balance Board peripheral. However, the game will track calories burned and weight loss, and will challenge players to more difficult workouts as they get in better shape.

Once players' bodies are presentable in public, they can also use a coupon included with each copy of the game for a free one-week trial membership at a real-world Gold's Gym location.

Little "review". But is says it's compatible with the Wii balance board. Do I NEED that board? Or could I use just use the Wiimote and knunchuck?

shadowmanr6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to get this release to work, ive wasted 2 dvds now on it and it gets a crc error during the burn, anyone...anyone...buller...

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
For anyone that already got this game, is this game worth getting..I have tried to find some reviews but haven't been able to locate any since this game is very new
I kicked some dudes ass with this...we were play fighting though lol
Brian117 said:
Little "review". But is says it's compatible with the Wii balance board. Do I NEED that board? Or could I use just use the Wiimote and knunchuck?
No you don't need the balance board. Works with either a nunchuck and a wiimote or 2 wiimotes
QUOTE(shadowmanr6 @ Apr 1 2009, 11:13 PM)
has anyone been able to get this release to work, ive wasted 2 dvds now on it and it gets a crc error during the burn, anyone...anyone...buller...
Works like a charm for me. Download a different one.

AndiNru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first burn played on Gamma but not softchip, but then gave error 324. My second burn plays on Gamma great but still doesn't load the first time in softchip, when it does load I get a white line on the bottom of the screen.
Balance Board - You do not need it. You can use it in the mini games but you do not need it to do the workout. And it is quite the workout!

ShadowrunneR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is actually an enjoayable game as it has this really cool 80's workout tstyle that is not too serious and treats itself more like a game than just a workout program. the midi music makes it feel like an arcade game as well. I hope a sequel comes out with even more rpg elements maybe not just trainign but defeating bosses and getting into some 80's style fighting ala jean claude van damme lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44