Wii #1241 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (USA)

mtlife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Works for me on PAL from disc channel with wiikey v1, brickblocker, ios version patcher to ios 36, video modes patched, patch 001, patch 002 and Wii System Menu 3.2E. Gave me a #002 error on reset though, still worked after powering down wii
smile.gif

ontopic: I can't believe they did not put in Gamecube controls! NO GAMECUBE CONTROLS! How can I play this with my friends if they only want classic controls, buy 2 classic controllers or something? I already have 4 gamecube controllers. (which imho feel much nicer in your hands). Defense controls still feel a little bit weird, but attack seems to be improved, or it could be me
smile.gif

Masch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a softmodded pal wii. Tried to launch this using gamma, and forcing pal and just got a green screen. Patched to pal with RegionFrii, and got the same. Any ideas how I can get this to work?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hardcore Gamer said:
Why on earth is a football game released in the USA first? What sort of marketing idea is that, to release a sport game first into a country that mostly hates it?

I guess I'll try it out to see if gecko forces pal on it.

Well actually just the USA hates the football, and they even call it soccer, but remember that America isn't a country, in this case USA refers to just the region for the game, that includes Wii's from Brazil (only team in the entire planet 4 times champion), Argetina (mayor fanatics to the sport), Colombia (same) Chile (sub-champion on the past sub-20 cup in canada) and MEXICO (we don't have any mayor player but we do like beer, what better thing to do when drinking a beer than watching a game)..!!
biggrin.gif

Baiano19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ether2802 said:
Hardcore Gamer said:
Why on earth is a football game released in the USA first? What sort of marketing idea is that, to release a sport game first into a country that mostly hates it?

I guess I'll try it out to see if gecko forces pal on it.

Well actually just the USA hates the football, and they even call it soccer, but remember that America isn't a country, in this case USA refers to just the region for the game, that includes Wii's from Brazil (only team in the entire planet 4 times champion), Argetina (mayor fanatics to the sport), Colombia (same) Chile (sub-champion on the past sub-20 cup in canada) and MEXICO (we don't have any mayor player but we do like beer, what better thing to do when drinking a beer than watching a game)..!!
biggrin.gif

You mean 5 right?
lecture.gif

Still, I don´t think all those countrys has enough moneypower to but as many games as Europe... I will do my part here in Brasil though!
biggrin.gif

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a 3.3U Wii with HC.
I've got the PAL ISO but when i play it through Gecko 1.9 it's black and white. I've tried forcing PAL 60 but that just freezes the game with green screen. Any help please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: