Wii #0989 - Animal Crossing: City Folk (USA)

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this contain any updates? I am currently running 3.3U, the second one I think. I don't have the latest one installed the one that gets rid of the Twilight Hack.
I haven't really been paying attention to the boards lately, so I don't know if there is a way to get around this new update or not. I think I heard someone mention something about a false patch for the update, so you get to get all the new features but still keep the hack.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Egonny said:
It's a little late though, there's already a scrubbed (400MB) version, which I'm playing right now.

This doesn't contain the update that blocks scrubbed releases?

HopOnRocks: Breaking the twilight hack is not the latest thing, breaking homebrew applications is. If you're totally up to date with online updates this won't negatively effect anything though.

I thought this had an update required to use the microphone, and said update would also break trucha signed and scrubbed disks... I'm not really interested in the game, but someone should confirm this.

I'm waiting for Castlevania.
smile.gif

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 3.2U, and this has an update. This is the first time I've run into a game that wants to update me from 3.2, so I had to boot it from my backup loader channel instead. Had perfect compatibility (though it's an original copy, don't know if that means anything).

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sick Wario said:
DLing now, and i just ran out the buy a wiispeak, scored the only 1 at my local EB!
my gamestop had plenty of bundles and stand alone. This is the first time I didnt have the cash to buy something like this *tear*

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow! I really enjoyed Animal Crossing on the Gamecube and the DS. Too bad I don't have a Wii. But I'm intensely (?) happy with my Xbox 360 with games like Gears Of War 2, Fallout 3...
tongue.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frerix said:
Wow! I really enjoyed Animal Crossing on the Gamecube and the DS. Too bad I don't have a Wii. But I'm intensely (?) happy with my Xbox 360 with games like Gears Of War 2, Fallout 3...
tongue.gif
yeah fallout 3 is amazing...your avatar is memorizing.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
blueskies said:
no use getting this epic waste of bandwidth
smile.gif
Unless you want to get a true 1:1 copy ripped by a group (with a clue) that sticks to a minimum set of standards. Then it's pointless getting some raped release (other than to test a day early).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol