Wii #0941 - Bratz: Girlz Really Rock! (Europe)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know, i was going to get a WiiKey for xmas this year, Wife® said thats what she'd get me. But after seeing releases like this.. is the chip REALLY worth it?

OR

Sweet! This is the reason i'm getting a WiiKey for Christmas this year! w00t to the Bratz IP! WOOOOOO!!!

Also, please explain how the Bratz name is still producing sellable merchandise after all these years? I remember the original commercials, and even THEN it made no sense.

One more: Anyone think this game has ANY merit? (not meant as flame or trolling, i'm very curious to see if anyone likes these.)

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
quite simply why would a man even look at this unless its for his daughters to play on ? Ill get this for my 2 young daughters to play , it may not be good/great /what everyone wants but at least its suitable for kids to play (which is its target audience )

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WildWon said:
Ya know, i was going to get a WiiKey for xmas this year, Wife® said thats what she'd get me. But after seeing releases like this.. is the chip REALLY worth it?

OR

Sweet! This is the reason i'm getting a WiiKey for Christmas this year! w00t to the Bratz IP! WOOOOOO!!!

Also, please explain how the Bratz name is still producing sellable merchandise after all these years? I remember the original commercials, and even THEN it made no sense.

One more: Anyone think this game has ANY merit? (not meant as flame or trolling, i'm very curious to see if anyone likes these.)

It's worth it, insanely good games are coming to the Wii...every console has sh*tware like this.
Same reason as Pokemong still produces sellable merchandise
This game has merit for little kids, it's not what we want but, meh...as I said, pretty cool games are coming to the white system:

Muramasa, Madworld, Sadness, The Conduit, Tales of Symphonia 2, Call of Duty WaW, Tenchu 4, Sonic Unleashed, Tomb Raider Underworld, Castlevania Judgment, Rygar: The Battle of Argus, Dead Rising, No More Heroes 2, and long etc

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
Yeah! I really was missing some titles ending with 'Z'.....

Will there come a time when they release "New Cool Super Mario Broz - Jumpstyle Craze"
Mario in a jumpstyle game? haha, that would be something
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: