Wii #0941 - Bratz: Girlz Really Rock! (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by B-Blue, Nov 3, 2008.

1. B-Blue
    OP

B-Blue slut

GBAtemp Patron
    B-Blue is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 18, 2006
    Antarctica
    ^^wiirelease-1530^^

2. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Ya know, i was going to get a WiiKey for xmas this year, Wife® said thats what she'd get me. But after seeing releases like this.. is the chip REALLY worth it?

OR

Sweet! This is the reason i'm getting a WiiKey for Christmas this year! w00t to the Bratz IP! WOOOOOO!!!

Also, please explain how the Bratz name is still producing sellable merchandise after all these years? I remember the original commercials, and even THEN it made no sense.

One more: Anyone think this game has ANY merit? (not meant as flame or trolling, i'm very curious to see if anyone likes these.)

3. skawo96

skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 22, 2008
    Bratz: Girlz Reallyz Suckz! (Europez)

4. scousethief

scousethief GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2006
    quite simply why would a man even look at this unless its for his daughters to play on ? Ill get this for my 2 young daughters to play , it may not be good/great /what everyone wants but at least its suitable for kids to play (which is its target audience )

5. Kusan

Kusan GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2008
    Mexico
    It's worth it, insanely good games are coming to the Wii...every console has sh*tware like this.
    Same reason as Pokemong still produces sellable merchandise
    This game has merit for little kids, it's not what we want but, meh...as I said, pretty cool games are coming to the white system:

Muramasa, Madworld, Sadness, The Conduit, Tales of Symphonia 2, Call of Duty WaW, Tenchu 4, Sonic Unleashed, Tomb Raider Underworld, Castlevania Judgment, Rygar: The Battle of Argus, Dead Rising, No More Heroes 2, and long etc

6. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    Yeah! I really was missing some titles ending with 'Z'.....

Will there come a time when they release "New Cool Super Mario Broz - Jumpstyle Craze"

7. Yugge

Yugge GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    Sweden
    Mario in a jumpstyle game? haha, that would be something [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice