grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Iv'e been playing the 360 version of this and after I scored with Harry Kewell he did the robot dance. lol

I'll post up my impressions of the wii game once it is finished downloading. It's taking its time btw.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting a bit fed up with all this ALL-PLAY crap! What's the deal mamma? Can't players learn how to play a game? Why does a game have to do 90% of the work for you? This is exactly what annoys me with games nowadays. There's no game over screens anymore, there's miles of tutorial going on and games do half of the work for you!

Recently I've been playing Megaman 9, a game that had me cursing my Wii to death, only to discover that this was how games were in the 80's. Dead hard, no continues, unforgiving as hell....but at least the player had to give their all to get any further and completing a game was a big achievement.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
You're right, it's sickening. They may as well call it All Spastics, I can't believe anyone would ever use it. Tiger Woods All Play, "Look, if you hit it now it will go in the hole". Who the fuck wants to play a game like that? There's zero challenge.

Surely the people who can't play videogames, don't buy them, this isn't going to make them buy it. People who can play them enjoy the challenge and do buy them and don't want this patronising rubbish. It's turned on by default in Madden when you click Play Now, you have to turn it off before the game starts.

Sack them all.

Deezers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This release have also Dutch language, so i guess it's multi lang and not only English... ;-)

And the ALL PLAY is optionable in the option menu.. so it's not recommend

Oh yeah, here in the Netherlands it's bad weather, so the right time to play FIFA 09!
smile.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Deezers said:
This release have also Dutch language, so i guess it's multi lang and not only English... ;-)

And the ALL PLAY is optionable in the option menu.. so it's not recommend

Oh yeah, here in the Netherlands it's bad weather, so the right time to play FIFA 09!
smile.gif
The 360 Version yesterday had ENGLISH/DANISH/SWEDISH/DUTCH language
... no GERMAN, ITALIAN, SPANISH or FRENCH

frown.gif

i guess this wii release is the same
.. i'll see in 1-2 hours, i'll use a DVD-RW to check this out

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
berlinka said:
I'm getting a bit fed up with all this ALL-PLAY crap! What's the deal mamma? Can't players learn how to play a game? Why does a game have to do 90% of the work for you? This is exactly what annoys me with games nowadays. There's no game over screens anymore, there's miles of tutorial going on and games do half of the work for you!

Recently I've been playing Megaman 9, a game that had me cursing my Wii to death, only to discover that this was how games were in the 80's. Dead hard, no continues, unforgiving as hell....but at least the player had to give their all to get any further and completing a game was a big achievement.

QUOTE(Hardcore Gamer @ Oct 1 2008, 04:48 PM) You're right, it's sickening. They may as well call it All Spastics, I can't believe anyone would ever use it. Tiger Woods All Play, "Look, if you hit it now it will go in the hole". Who the fuck wants to play a game like that? There's zero challenge.

Surely the people who can't play videogames, don't buy them, this isn't going to make them buy it. People who can play them enjoy the challenge and do buy them and don't want this patronising rubbish. It's turned on by default in Madden when you click Play Now, you have to turn it off before the game starts.

Sack them all.

Casual market is a big potential moneymaker for EA, Nintendo proved that. If you don't like it then don't download or buy it.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
much better than fifa08, pretty much rips off the controls of pro evo on the wii, but leaves out the dragging of players with the cursor, probably trying not to be so blatant, still a good game though

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chanser said:
berlinka said:

QUOTE(Hardcore Gamer @ Oct 1 2008, 04:48 PM) You're right, it's sickening. They may as well call it All Spastics, I can't believe anyone would ever use it. Tiger Woods All Play, "Look, if you hit it now it will go in the hole". Who the fuck wants to play a game like that? There's zero challenge.

Sack them all.

Casual market is a big potential moneymaker for EA, Nintendo proved that. If you don't like it then don't download or buy it.

I never said I would buy or download it! But we can discuss things in here can't we? At least I've been told that's what a forum is all about....

wheely

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
for thoses who want to know
this release is MULTI 7

ENGLISH
SPANISH
RUSSIAN
DUTCH
FRENCH
GERMAN
ITALIAN

has we can see in the DATA SECTION of PARTITION 2/DATA/GUI_NETCORE/LOCALE

use WIISCRUBBER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y