Wii #0714 - Wacky Races Crash & Dash (Europe)

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hardcore Gamer said:
Wacky races was a classic cartoon, sadly the game looks like it sucks balls.

I remember dastardly and muttley chasing a pigeon every show for some reason too, singing "Stop the pigeon", a catchy little tune it was.

That was Stop the Pigeon a totally separate cartoon.

IceFreak2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
_Mazza_ said:
Hardcore Gamer said:

I remember dastardly and muttley chasing a pigeon every show for some reason too, singing "Stop the pigeon", a catchy little tune it was.

Nope, the show was called "Dastardly & Muttley In Their Flying Machines" - not "Stop the Pigeon"

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IceFreak2000 said:
_Mazza_ said:
Hardcore Gamer said:

Nope, the show was called "Dastardly & Muttley In Their Flying Machines" - not "Stop the Pigeon"

It's working title was "Stop the Pigeon before the name was changed but they kept the theme tune as "Stop the Pigeon"

The pigeon ( Yankee Doodle Pigeon ) was a carrier pigeon in the war carrying messages for the enemy, thats why they ( Vulture Squadron ) had to "Stop the Pigeon".....

mister x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
strange....In my mind i can here the tune, yet i remember it as "catch the pigeon", not "stop..."

It could also be that Wacky Races never appeared on the Splits....
...as you can see, time has done nothing for my memory...shit i feel old!!

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's because it was catch the pigeon, not stop the pigeon. I think the problem is that we're the only ones who have an actual memory of the show and everyone else must be citing some faulty lyrics page
wink.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
chronjohnson said:
That's because it was catch the pigeon, not stop the pigeon. I think the problem is that we're the only ones who have an actual memory of the show and everyone else must be citing some faulty lyrics page
wink.gif

Nope it was STOP not CATCH, watch the vid above and then recheck your memory chips.......

mister x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, "stop" it is!!

Thanks for the link Hardcore Gamer....brought a couple of long lost memories back.....priceless!!

cronjohnson,pal, were f!@#ed...looks like our memories of the show arent as rock solid as we both thought!! !! Having wwatched the vid its clearly "stop".....yet I can remember singing the theme song (chorus only)quite a lot with the word "catch"....
No wonder no one would sit next to me at primary school.....

mikipe2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think some of you commenting on the gameplay should actually give it a chance. I'm actually quite impressed with the gameplay as it seems quite unique. Most of the race is about building up cog power or something. For every second you're in the lead you gain cog power much much quicker. If you fall off the screen you lose some cog power. Then the mad dash at the end is fueled by cog power, so the player with the most cog power accumulated through-out the race is likely to win.

Then there's also some mini games and bonus items on the track.

It's really interesting because it's a racing game, without really being a racing game.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
He, I just watched this show on Boomerang this morning (which I wouldn't normally do, except I felt sick so there's nothing else to do but watch TV).

kovach

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bagra.org
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of

mister x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eh!!Less of the cheek kovach!! And thanks for your wiki link...

So, yet another twist in the tail to this most rivetting of sagas!!

Appears some of us here havent lost as many braincells as was suspected......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol