mkill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Qatar
So I bought this long awaited badly needed WiiFit, and as foreseen I got rated COUCH POTATO....

Actually never stripped off my clothes for a "video game"
blink.gif
(lucky it ain't the eyetoy for ps2)

thehoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it work on ntsc wii? i wanna buy the pal cuz i cant wait for the ntsc release. so, does this one work? how about the wii fit channel?

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm too bad but was expecting that. So the orginal will also not work with un-updated wiikey (think its 1.3)? Well its sold out everywhere, so I can wait for ppf patch.

nehs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i got up this morning when on to argos site and reserved my wii fit.Picked it up later today and thats when i got my first workout with wii fit carrying the dam thing around town, i think i got 3 stars with that workout lol. Anyway this is pretty good for a fitness game and the kids love doing the jogging game
smile.gif

Just had a look on ebay and people are selling WII FIT ARGOS RESERVATION NUMBERS for £3.50 to £10.00
frown.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nehs said:
Well i got up this morning when on to argos site and reserved my wii fit.Picked it up later today and thats when i got my first workout with wii fit carrying the dam thing around town, i think i got 3 stars with that workout lol. Anyway this is pretty good for a fitness game and the kids love doing the jogging game
smile.gif

There's 15 items to spot during the jogging game ... check the map inside the manual ...

Saz&Stinker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didnt reserve squat cos im lazy cow walked into my London Wollworths on me lunch break expecting to see SOLD OUT PREORDERS ONLY & they had some
ohmy.gif
so i just done 45 mins & the jogging wore me out after 3mins lol
wub.gif
i got a ideal weight & 22 bmi go figure that with all the crap i eat
blink.gif
first game ive bought since i had me wii chipped to wiikey. deffo the best game ive played were i have had to pay for it worth the money
bow.gif

PUT UR HAND UP IF U HAVE JUST EARNED YOURSELF A WII FIT COASTER COS U THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK
wacko.gif

mkill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Qatar
Arrr jees louise,, I really want the wii coaster!! it's rumored that you get extra hidden unlocks in wiifit if you buy and place it on you head while doing the Twist-and-Turn workout on 30 reps.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought the game today! Unbelievable, one gamestore still had it!

Very fun game. Allthough you can take of the "dutch" in the languages as only the manual and boxart are in dutch. The rest of the game is in english, which I think is very stupid for game like this. If my mother wanted to play this, forget it, she doesn't understand shit in this game.

nintendodstefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
berlinka said:
I bought the game today! Unbelievable, one gamestore still had it!

Very fun game. Allthough you can take of the "dutch" in the languages as only the manual and boxart are in dutch. The rest of the game is in english, which I think is very stupid for game like this. If my mother wanted to play this, forget it, she doesn't understand shit in this game.

which gamestore?
unsure.gif

i can't find it anywhere..
rolleyes.gif

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought this today and it felt like a workout just gettig it home.

Great game definatly one to bring out after a few beers.

Anyone got Family ski (jap) working with board yet?

poo-man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got wii fit from HMV today and I am running wiikey. Im not sure what wiikey update I am running though and my wii does not even register the disk.

Not sure what to do as I thought it would work. My wii firmware is 3.2e.

Can anyone help or know why its not working? Also, when I tried to update to 1.9s, it came up with an error. Not the one before the disk swapping, its when its actually updating. It said something about looking at the readme for recovery options.

Any help would be great.

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
poo-man said:
I got wii fit from HMV today and I am running wiikey. Im not sure what wiikey update I am running though and my wii does not even register the disk.

Not sure what to do as I thought it would work. My wii firmware is 3.2e.

Can anyone help or know why its not working? Also, when I tried to update to 1.9s, it came up with an error. Not the one before the disk swapping, its when its actually updating. It said something about looking at the readme for recovery options.

Any help would be great.

QUOTE(Shinji1989 @ Apr 25 2008, 10:10 PM) try to eject and insert a few times, and turn the Wii off and on. After ~15 times it worked. ^^

Yeah mine didn't register at first either (I have the same set up) but i tried it a few times and now it seems to work everytime

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I buy it this morning and it's great ! I try family ski too ( cool, complete and very immersive) but i prefer wiifit ski because you accelerate with your gravity center.
REALLY COOL BRANDNEW GAMEPLAY !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz