Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hit said:
If those pictures are real, I feel sad for anyone who buys this game, it looks badder then a Flash Game

You don't get it, do you?

So many people will fail to understand what this game's design was meant to reflect.

Also, it worse, not badder
wink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
TrolleyDave said:
This looks pretty cool actually, more Lethal Enforcers then Virtua Cop. Does it play well?

It's loads of fun ... it really does emulate the old skool gun games very well ...

It's got me so nostalgiac I'm gonna have to break out the SNES, the big blue gun and Lethal Enforcers. I'm gonna have to get a Wii, been saying it for months but it's the nostalgia machine from heaven lookin at alot of the stuff being released.

dud190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone remember the arcade "smash hit" back in 1994: Revolution X with Aerosmith?

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this game. Target Terror looks like it is a throwback to that type of old-school shooter.

Definitely going to check it out
grog.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
shinsil said:
100 Euro for the person who plays this 20 hours nonstop.

i would rather kill myself than do that.

QUOTE(Hit @ Apr 24 2008, 01:51 PM) If those pictures are real, I feel sad for anyone who buys this game, it looks badder then a Flash Game

LMAO a flash game is free mind you....

mastertard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh come on guys this is supposed to be one of those games where you laugh your ass off at how bad it is with your friends while chugging some beers... which gives it value compared to other games which are TRUE shovelware

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, it is a lot like Area 51 and that type of shooter, but it was released in the arcades just 4 years ago.

Looks like it's based on Target Terror Gold, so the 'extras' are in there. "Justice" FTW!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Lazycus said:
Well, it is a lot like Area 51 and that type of shooter, but it was released in the arcades just 4 years ago.

Looks like it's based on Target Terror Gold, so the 'extras' are in there. "Justice" FTW!

It's using the same engine AFAIK.

BTW, now that I know that this game was pretty much made with 5 bucks and that it's almost intended to be a funny tribute to the early 90s Konami shooters...it's not that bad, I would never pay full price for this and the owner of the arcade where I play this a year ago must be really ignorant or hated by someone.. but this game is fun and that's all that should matters.

Dagor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ain't working here.
Burned with 4x on Verbatim. Showed up in the Wii Menu, then just ended up with CD spinning and searching sounds, but black screen.
Tried on a PAL Wii with Wiikey (2.3E, first gen).

Damn, I was so looking forward to some serious trash gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc