Wii #0626 - Opoona (USA)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really like the look of this game, and as there's no UK release date yet, I just ordered the US version online, today
smile.gif

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's basically Animal Crossing meets Harvest Moon ... kinda.

You are stranded on a planet, after getting separated from your family ... you need to find them, but you have no money, or means to travel to other worlds.

So, you get a job ... do favours for people ... hunt, collect, trade, etc ... to make money, to get travel licences.

It's like Animal Crossing, but with combat, and more things to do.

Very social ... lots of interacting to be done, and which can make different things happen.

Oh yeah, and you only control your character using the Nunchuk ... that's right, you plug the Nunchuk into the Wiimote, and then set the Wiimote down ... this entire game is controlled using a stick and two buttons, as well as flicking the Nunchuk for certain tasks, such as throwing.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i remember reading on the wiki that this game had graphical glitch if played on 50hz mode... do you think those glitch are still going to be there? if yes,is there any way to fix it with those tool we got?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
A Wii RPG!

The graphics are kinda weird.. not ugly, but.. too simple.. looks like a LEGO game
tongue.gif

Here's a trailer:

Oh yeah.. and the game can be played only with the nunchuck! No idea on how this works..

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You walk with the stick.

You scroll through menus with the stick.

The c is positive, and the Z is negative ... or accept or decline, if you prefer.

Flicking the Nunchuk is throw, and also attack.

Button and movement combinations allow other actions.

benshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
i think i am going to give this a miss, koei are known for the dynasty warriors series and those games are repetitive and dull, there is no hope for this game...

Please keep us informed on other games you're not going to play, your comments are always so insightful.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I though that this was already out. Whatever, I don't think this is worth of downloading. Maybe worth of buying though. [Don't even ask how that makes any sense at all]

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Heh, haven't played my Wii in a while - but I'll definitely try out this game when I do decide to plug 'er up.

screen1_large.jpg

screen2_large.jpg

screen3_large.jpg

screen4_large.jpg

screen5_large.jpg

screen6_large.jpg

screen7_large.jpg

screen8_large.jpg

screen9_large.jpg

screen10_large.jpg

screen11_large.jpg

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theclaw said:
Koei did help bring the original Disgaea to Europe, as neither Atlus or NIS have a European division.

True.

Posts merged

benshi said:
QUOTE(jalaneme @ Mar 29 2008, 03:34 PM) i think i am going to give this a miss, koei are known for the dynasty warriors series and those games are repetitive and dull, there is no hope for this game...

Please keep us informed on other games you're not going to play, your comments are always so insightful.

I laughed ... seriously.

Not just a fake LOL, but a genuine laugh.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
i think i am going to give this a miss, koei are known for the dynasty warriors series and those games are repetitive and dull, there is no hope for this game...

How about actually playing the game first? Generally that is a major requirement before giving your opinion on something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2