Wii #0595 - Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Europe)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moons have never been known for their large size. This is my second favorite Harvest Moon game next to the GBA game. If you enjoy any Harvest Moon game, I highly advise checking this one out.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gaisuto said:
If you enjoy any Harvest Moon game, I highly advise checking this one out.
Seconded. This game basically has all the best things about Harvest Moon in a single game - apart from the characters with short stubby legs >_

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Harvest_Moon_Magical_Melody_PROPER_READNFO_PAL_WII-GAME0VER

Proper of this release...
But the DAGGER release is working fine, the GAME0VER is a bit smaller for saving credits
biggrin.gif

for fans of scrubbed releases: Harvest.Moon.Magical.Melody.SCRUBBED.PAL.WII-JaLLA

Mekere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Aww, please tell me that mean I'll be able to find it in shop tomorrow or friday and not wext week as it is officially announced..

*will go to her favorite videogame shop tonight, just in case*

MaelstromAlpha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I can't get this to work on my NTSC-U D2CKEY'd Wii. Regionfrii and Brickblocked it, tried that.. shows the intro screen on the disc channel, then nothing.. black screen. Tried it with the iso "as is" and still nothing. This was the DAGGER released.. wonder if the GAME0VER one is different?

Kamakazie

Trophies
Website
www.kamakazie.net
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Harvest Moons have never been known for their large size. This is my second favorite Harvest Moon game next to the GBA game. If you enjoy any Harvest Moon game, I highly advise checking this one out.

Ooh, that is a bold statement. I bought the GC version of this long ago for the little sheep and never got around to playing it. Friends of Mineral Town on GBA is easily my favorite Harvest Moon and to hear someone say this one is almost as good makes me want to spend the rest of the night playing it. Thanks, if it weren't for you I'd have completely forgotten about this game.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
[ NUKE ] - [ Harvest_Moon_Magical_Melody_PROPER_READNFO_PAL_WII-GAME0VER ] - [ invalid.proper_no.technical.flaws.with.DAGGER.release_mislabeled.SCRUBBED ]

This is a nuke, but it was released too long ago and I don't wanna fuck with the release list.

unsure.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
JPH said:
[ NUKE ] - [ Harvest_Moon_Magical_Melody_PROPER_READNFO_PAL_WII-GAME0VER ] - [ invalid.proper_no.technical.flaws.with.DAGGER.release_mislabeled.SCRUBBED ]

This is a nuke, but it was released too long ago and I don't wanna fuck with the release list.

unsure.gif
This is not a nuke, the GAME0VER one got nuked because it's an unvalid proper, so this release has no problems
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny