Wii #0592 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA)

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Viictoriio said:
One last question:

So I patch the update.inf and replace it with Trucha...
Then I run regionfrii.
Then I burn with imgburn with layer break edit.

So, for my 1.9g Wiikey 3.2E Wii, I don't need brickblocker 1.3R2? This is safe to update now as it is and without dual channels?

You can run regionfrii, you don't have to. It should work. What DVD's will you be using?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
Viictoriio said:
One last question:

Then I run regionfrii.

So, for my 1.9g Wiikey 3.2E Wii, I don't need brickblocker 1.3R2? This is safe to update now as it is and without dual channels?

To remove the updates you now have 2 choices , brickblocker which will remove the entrire update part of the iso and replace it will a whole lot of nothing or you can now use Prophets inf file which empties the actual update out of the wad files...

Since a few game dont run after brickblocker has been used i prefare to us the replacement inf file but i have read that people have got it working after using brickblocker so the choice is yours....either way you wont get duplicate channels on your Wii

gjac1 it is possible i can use WiiUpdatePatcher02???

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dydy said:
gjac1 said:
Viictoriio said:
One last question:

Then I run regionfrii.

To remove the updates you now have 2 choices , brickblocker which will remove the entrire update part of the iso and replace it will a whole lot of nothing or you can now use Prophets inf file which empties the actual update out of the wad files...

Since a few game dont run after brickblocker has been used i prefare to us the replacement inf file but i have read that people have got it working after using brickblocker so the choice is yours....either way you wont get duplicate channels on your Wii

I havent tried the update patcher BUT if it worked for the JPN release then in theory it should work for the US release seeing as the update.inf files are the same

LOTG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
KTroopA said:
LOTG said:
KTroopA said:
does US brawl contain any updates?

READ FFS! The anwser is in the post above yours and in atleast 20 other places in this thread!

thats nice. question.. did you miss your protein shake this morning?
ohmy.gif
I don't take protein shakes, they mess me up even worse. But I DO READ before I post.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
dydy said:
gjac1 said:
Viictoriio said:
One last question:

Then I run regionfrii.

I havent tried the update patcher BUT if it worked for the JPN release then in theory it should work for the US release seeing as the update.inf files are the same

gjac1 and i see when the inf is patched with WiiUpdatePatcher02 the update is not removed? because de the nfo say this : Insert the game and let it update completely.the update is always here?

???

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dydy , it will say that it is updating and go through the update procedure but because the file has been patched it wont actually be updating anything, but your game will think it has
smile.gif

KroBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just played it for a bit more than an hour. I forgot to use the layer break. It didn't show any video at 60Hz but I changed my Wii to 50Hz and it ran fine. Hooray for PAL.

I used Prophet's inf file to resign the ISO. 3.2E with WiiKey 1.9g

adiabatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK I HAVE IT WORKING FOR A PAL WII WITH D2PRO!!!!!! THIS IS MY STORY

1. GOT THE GAME
2. WII BRICK BLOCKED
3. REGION FRII'd
Burned with Verbatim DVD+R DL at 4x with ImgBurn and that custom Layerbreak #
4. Inserted
5. Black Screen after start

Second Attempt
1. Got the game
2. Followed the Trucha Signer Instructions available on this site
3. Inserted
4. Wii told me it needed to update
5. Updated to 100%
6. WORKING WOOT!

PabloAM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KroBa said:
Just played it for a bit more than an hour. I forgot to use the layer break. It didn't show any video at 60Hz but I changed my Wii to 50Hz and it ran fine. Hooray for PAL.

I used Prophet's inf file to resign the ISO. 3.2E with WiiKey 1.9g

Can you change the languaje of your console for spanish?

And tell me if SSBB have spanish?

Thanks

ReflEz

Trophies
XP
Country
Works on my pal Argon used the wiiupdatepatcher and trucha signer and use regionfrii and video mode changer. I updated and then it runs fine

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
adiabatic said:
OK I HAVE IT WORKING FOR A PAL WII WITH D2PRO!!!!!! THIS IS MY STORY

1. GOT THE GAME
2. WII BRICK BLOCKED
3. REGION FRII'd
4. Inserted
5. Black Screen after start

I think the reason why it didnt work was because you used brickblocker.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
dydy , it will say that it is updating and go through the update procedure but because the file has been patched it wont actually be updating anything, but your game will think it has
smile.gif

OK gjac1
wink.gif
this persuades the game is updated is this? and no risk if if make the complete update no duplicate channel ?

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ReflEz said:
Works on my pal Argon used the wiiupdatepatcher and trucha signer and use regionfrii and video mode changer. I updated and then it runs fine

Did you set all the video modes to PAL60 Interlaced 480I or 3 different PAL modes ??

I ask because mine where all set to PAL60 Interlaced 480I and its playing now with no problems at all

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dydy said:
gjac1 said:
smile.gif

OK gjac1
wink.gif
this persuades the game is updated is this? and no risk if if make the complete update no duplicate channel ?

Like a few people and myself have already said, your console will tell you that the update is complete but no actual update took place
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw